Chap #11

Ashton's POV

"Calum are you ready" I screamed. We were all going to the party with Luke and Delilah. "Yeah" he slid his arm into his flannel and stepped out the door. "Lets go" I walked down the sidewalk Calum behind me. Everybody else was already in the car. "Have you talked to Madi or Peyton lately" Calum asked before we got into the car. "Peyton not Madi and I don't want to really to either" I sighed. I don't really know what to say to Madi. "Something wrong with Madi" Calum asked punching my shoulder lightly. "Well, uh-" "COME YOU TWO" Michael screamed. I nodded and walked to the car. Calum opened the door and slid in. I slid in and shut the door. "Let's PAR-TAY" Delilah screamed from the passenger seat. Luke grunted in response and pulled out. "How did you find out about this party" Calum asked Delilah. "Twitter" she set down her phone. "Ok" Michael sat back and looked out the window. "Have guys heard about my funny mall story" Delilah laughed. "No" Luke huffed. "Well I was shopping in Pacsun and-" I zone out from her story about underwear or something. What is Madi doing though. Maybe I should just text hey. But it's early there and she's probably in class for being a doctor by now. It worth a shot. I pulled out my phone and clicked on Madi🐢. 'Hey'. She didn't respond at all until I was about asleep.

Cali's POV

I looked around the dark classroom then to the board. There was this kid sleeping right behind the teacher and another mimicking some others. My laptop made a noise and everybody looked at me. "Miss Hemmings is there something wrong" my burly woman of a professor huffed. "My brother just messaged me and I thought it was in silent mode" I felt my face heat up and turn crimson. "Make sure it doesn't happen again" she boomed and turned around to read. I clicked on the Twitter message and turned down the sound while it was loading. 'Delilah is so fucking annoying and a slut' I smiled and responded. 'What happened, I thought you loved her' I sent it and made the page smaller so my screen was half notes half twitter. 'Management, we are at a party and she's grinding on everybody and everything' I typed some notes and then typed a message. 'Keep her away from you' I listened back to the professor. "Now, if you don't already know how this works it would be-" my laptop dinged quietly so only I could hear. 'I'm thinking of getting everybody and going then leave Delilah here' I chuckled. The tone rang throughout the class. I closed my laptop and put it in my bag. "Bye class" the professor dismissed us.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and unlocked it. 'When is your last class' Madi should know this but she's asking me. 'I'm coming back now because I'm all done' I typed back. 'ok' there is something wrong here. I rushed back to our dorm pushing people. The elevator opened up the first time I pressed the button. I pushed the '3' and the elevator started to ascend. The mirrors in the elevator helped me feel less claustrophobic. I tapped my foot to a beat. The doors slid opened and I rushed down the hall pulling out my keys. My key slid into the lock and I opened the dorm. She was on her bed with her laptop. "Peyton's sick and I couldn't remember when your class ended" she sighed. I heard Peyton hurl in the bathroom. "I'll go get the nurse" I set down my backpack and ran out the door to the elevator. The elevator stopped once to pick up a boy on floor 2. He waved and nodded. I waved back. He would be perfect for Peyton. "Hemmings right" he asked. "Yeah" I rubbed my arm. "Can I have a picture" he asked pulling out his phone. "I guess" I stepped by him. To my surprise he kissed my cheek for the picture. "How did you know about me" I asked looking at the picture. "Samantha always talks about you being a bitch or slut and plays 5sos music. I thought you would be stuck up but you're not and you're good at volleyball" he flashed a smile. The door opened "I never caught your name" I said tapping his forearm. "Dylan" he said and walked off. I rushed to the front desk. "Is the nurse available for room 179" I asked the front desk lady. "Nurse to room 179" she called over the intercom. "Thank you" I ran back to the elevator. It opened and the swim team came out in towels. I thought 5sos had abs and fat rolls... I was wrong.

Lukes POV

'Meet me out by the car an don't tell Deliblah' I texted the boys. 'K' was all I got from the boys. Soon enough Ashton and Calum were helping Michael to the car. "HEY LUKEY I LIKE YOUR FAAACE" Michael slurred. This is going to be a blast. I opened the door and let them in. I hopped into the front seat and started it.

"If Delilahs prego by tomorrow don't be surprised" Calum laughed. "Can we not talk about Prego because I eat that on spaghetti" Michael sighed. "Sorry Mikey" Calum laughed. "Hey why did they make Delilah date you and not Justin Bieber or somebody else" Ashton asked. "Ask management" I rubbed my teeth together. "Why doesn't Madi like me" Ashton sighed. I felt my face go pale. "I wouldn't worry about it Ashly" Calum laughed. "Do you know she rejected me" he sighed holding his head. "I'm sorry dude but maybe she just got out of a break up and isn't ready to date or likes somebody else" I looked in the mirror at him. "Peyton is really pretty I call dibssssssss" Michael slurred.

If you didn't know my updates are 1000 words without Authors Note and I'm sorry I haven't updated in 7293$830294&@/ years.

I love you all and so does all of 5sos💞💞