Chap #13

Cali's POV

Madi, Peyton, and I were getting ready at our hotel. I went to the bathroom and to try this Pinterest hairstyle. It took me a few try's but it worked. Madi just curled her long hair and Peyton braided back her bangs. I bought a new dress that I was happier with. Madi slid into her dress and pulled on her flannel. "This should be fun" Madi smiled putting on makeup. "Yeah it should be" Peyton smiled adjusting her dress. "You guys we are going to walk the orange carpet and scream for the boys and OH MY GOD" I screamed. "Me" Madi laughed. She walked over to her shopping bags and put on her boots. Peyton and I did the same thing but with our shoes. I snapped my phone in a palm tree phone case and stood up. Madi popped hers into a black lifeproof. Peyton had her 1D signed case on hers."Let's go" Madi swung her keys around and opened the door. I texted Luke that we were coming.

We walked to the elevator. Peyton reached over and pressed the star button. We looked over each other in the mirrors. When the doors opened we were amazed. The lobby was filled with people. "Excuse me" I said loud enough for people to hear. Then I heard Madi scream "IF Y'ALL DONT FUCKING MOVE IM GOING TO CUT A BITCH". I've never seen anybody move out of her way so fast. She smiled and walked to the front with us following behind. The door was opened by a hotel worker. We walked to Madi's familiar white jeep. Peyton hopped in the back. I popped open my door and saw a bouquet of fake flowers. There was a note that fell out when I picked it up.

'Cali
This is for you. Thanks for being an awesome sister, #Agirl, CALIfornia, and Calum's lover. Give flowers to 5sos fans at the KCAs.
Love you❤️
Calum, Luke, Ashton, Michael'

I smiled and blushed. "Cali" Peyton shouted. "Yeah" I mumbled. "Are you going to get in" Madi gave me a smile. "Yeah" I hopped in and set the flowers in my lap. "Luke gave them to me while you guys were sleeping last night, he drove here and gave them to me. He told me they were ruby red roses" Madi said turning into the road. "Your face looked like the roses when you smiled" Peyton smiled. I shook my head and laughed. "You guys look nice" Madi said stopping at a red light. "Thanks" Peyton and I chimed. "Come on gimme the green lig-" Madi sighed. "WE CAN GO ALL NIGHT" Peyton sang. "Really Pey" Madi stifled a laugh.

We were soon at Lukes house. Madi and Peyton got out easily. I had a hard time getting out with the flowers in my hand. "Here" Peyton grabbed them and let me get out and put them back. We walked up to the door with Madi and rang the door bell. "Hey there ladies" Michael tried to lean against the door frame but stumbled and almost fell. "Hey clutz" Peyton laughed walking past him. "Hey Mikey" Madi and I waved. "You girls, always look better unlike me" Ashton laughed hugging us. "Hey there outback get a haircut and you might" Madi messed up his hair. "Thanks Texas" Ashton squeezed her cheek. "Watch yourself Irwin" Luke chuckled. "Sorry sir" Ashton held up his hands. "CALI YOU LOOK AWE-SOME" Calum hugged me. "You look pretty hand-some too there Ching-Chong" I smiled. "Really, CALIfornia" he laughed. "Let's go" Peyton laughed heading for the door. We headed out holding hands. "Girls in the jeep, boys in the car" Michael called out. Madi hopped in the driver seat and started it. "See ya Cal" Calum and I said to each other. I hopped into the passenger seat and turned on the radio. "Ready to get slimed" Madi asked pulling out. "5 Seconds of Slime" Peyton yawned.

We were there in no time. We got out and walked to the line. "Passes" the security guard asked us. "Here" we showed them to her and she let us through. We walked to the side of the red carpet. We watched all the celebrities pass and took some pictures. When the boys came by we got in the paparazzi. "Turn 360 degrees" Madi shouted. They did as ordered. "Smile, more teeth, less teeth, more teeth, less teeth, perfect... my camera died" Peyton held up her phone which was at 84%. "Your flies are down, the barn doors are open you're letting the animals out" I laughed. They all looked and glared at me. We met them at the end of the carpet and took pictures. "How about a Ladi picture" I asked grabbing Madi's phone. Luke stood by Madi and smiled. Madi did a peace sign and Luke mimicked her. I got the picture. "How about some Calum shippers" Madi asked shoving me towards Calum. "Fine" I huffed. Calum wrapped his arm around me then picked me up bridal style. I kissed his cheek and he smiled. "It's about time to go in" Michael said looking at his phone. "Come on" Ashton waved towards us.

This is shorter but this is KCAs #1 and my phones dying😎