Chap #2

Cali's POV

We had a day off because next week is spring break. "Who's house are we going to this year" Peyton asked while getting dressed. "Lukes apartment actually" I said finishing of my bun. "But, I love Liz" Madi pouted. "You guys are somehow my best friends" I laughed. "Come on you lub us" Madison brushed her hair. "I lub you a lot if I put up with you"

Peyton went over to the couch as flipped on the TV. "What are we doing today" she yawned. "Dress shopping for the RDMAs" I put on a headband. "Why can't I just wear pjs or jeans" Madi whined. I shook my head and grabbed a sweater and put it on.

"Come on let's go" I opened the door and waited for them to get out. They walked out phone in hand and purse on their shoulders.

My phone vibrated.

Lucas🐧

"Hey Luke"
"Hey Cali"
"We are going shopping for dresses at the moment"
"FaceTime me when you get there"
"Ok"
"What's happening for your spring break"
"I'm going to yours this year with Peyton and Madi"
"I'm going to hang with you like we have never before during that week"
"Ok see you then but I'll FaceTime you"
"Bye"
"See ya"

I hung up and looked up ahead. we walked to Madison's white jeep. "Get in losers" she laughed. I was in the back, Madi was driving, and Peyton was in the back singing. "Turn it up" Peyton whined. "It's up all the way" I looked back at her dancing.

Madi made a turn into the highway. "You know if we don't find anything here there's always LA" Peyton shouted over the music. Madison made a turn onto a to a road then into the parking lot at the mall. "Get out" Madi hopped out and walked around the jeep.

We walked into the mall and turned into Debs. "Look at this one" Peyton pulled out this dark blue dress with a cutout in the front. It was no sleeved. "Let me ask Luke" I called him on FaceTime.

"Yeah"
"How's this"
"Perfect now I know what to wear"
"What"
"Something black"
"Wow I'm going to try it on"
"I'm not looking"
"Here Madi hold this"

Madi took it and talked to Luke. "You're a sweet drummer" Luke couldn't get over that. "Dude seriously I need to talk to Ashton about drumming" Madi gushed. I laughed and entered the dressing room.

I came out and showed Luke. "I like it a lot" he smiled. "Thanks I've got to take it off now" I walked back in and changed. When I walked out Madi had my phone in one hand and two dresses in another. Peyton had four dresses. "Here take this" Madi walked into the dressing room.

"Do you have enough for that"
"Yes Luke I do"
"Are you sure because I ha-"
"Luke seriously I'm fine"
"Ok"
"Anybody's else's dress you wanna see"
"CALI NOT WANNA ITS WANT TO" Madi screamed.
I rolled my eyes as Luke laughed "Want to see"
"Yeah all of them"
"Alright"

Madi and Peyton came out. Madi had a black skater dress that hugged her curves. Peyton had a sleeveless coral skater dress with a Aztec print on top on. "They look nice" Luke said. "Luke approves" I told them. "That's enough for me to hear" Madi walked in and changed. "Alright" Peyton went in an changed. We checked out and then went to look for shoes.

Madi found black combat boots, I found blue Keds, and Peyton found some black converse.

We were about to leave when Madi stopped. "This outfit would look great with a flannel" she walked into Forever 21 and found one then checked out. "Let's go" Madi grabbed her keys from her pocket. "Luke I'll talk to you later bye" I was about to push end call. "Bye girls" Luke hung up first.

We walked out to the jeep and put the stuff in the back. "Is everybody ready" I asked turning on the radio. "Yeah, let's go pack" Peyton put her hands in the air. Madison put the top down and let us enjoy the warm air. "Let's go"

We drove down the road with music blasting. "That's what I like about you you you that's what I like about yooooouuuu" we sang to the radio. Madi turned into the college parking lot and turned down the radio. "Welcome to hell" she said pulling into a spot. We all got out and grabbed the dresses and shoes. "We have to pack" I said pushing a button to open the elevator. "There's the downside" Peyton laughed.

We walked into the dorm and hung up our stuff. I'm packing for cold and warm because in LA it's unexpected in my two suitcases. Madi just folded and shoved everything in her suitcase and shoes and extra things in her duffle bag. Peyton had two suitcases and put clothes in one and shoes and other stuff in the other.

"When are we leaving" Madi asked flopping on her bed. "Either now and make it in 8 hours which is like 10 pm here and in LA 9pm or early in the morning and arrive at like 11am" I said putting my shoes in my bag. "Let's leave now" Peyton sighed. "I'll drive first" Madi said zipping up her bags. "I'll drive second" I volunteered. "And I can fill in whenever" Peyton said picking up her bags.

"Quick check over: money, summer clothes, bathing suits, warmer clothes, chargers, and anything else necessary" Madi said going through her phone. "If anything is forgotten there are stores in LA" I grabbed my bags and started for the door. We headed out the door and down the hall "SPRING BREAK BABY" Peyton screamed putting on her shades.

We settled in to the jeep with food in the backseat and luggage in the trunk. "Ready ladies" Madi asked starting it up and turning up the radio. "Yeah let's go" I screamed.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.