Chap #3

Cali's POV

We were in Phoenix, Arizona. "You know in a few hours we will be in LA baby" Peyton said looking at her map. "Who wants to trade now" Madison pouted. "When we reach this gas station up here we will" I said pointing to an exit. "Ok" we continued on our way.

Madi pulled off and turned into the exit. "This one because I need to pee" Peyton pleaded. "Alright" Madi pulled into a spot and parked. "I'm going to get food" Madi went to the back for money. "Do you want me to fill up the jeep" I asked Madi. "You don't have to but you can" Madi sighed and went into the gas station. I started up the jeep and pulled it up to a gas pump.

I was almost half way filled when this girl came over to me. "Are you Luke Hemmings twin" she was like 12 an sticking her flat chest out way too far. "No, I'm not" I kept filling the jeep. "Are you sure, you look a lot like Cali" she said pulling out her phone with a picture of me. "No my name is Karen" NICE SAVE. "Whatever, bye" she turned around and walked back to her other friends. Peyton walked back out and hopped in the jeep. "You're almost full" she said starting it up to check it. "Ok"

Madi came out with a case of water and some ice for the cooler. "Peyton put this in the cooler please" she handed it all to Peyton. "Here's the trash" she gave all the plastic and stuff to Madi. Madi walked over and threw everything away.

"Hey are you going to call Luke" Peyton asked me as I was finishing paying. "Yeah but I need someone to talk for me" I pulled out my phone and dialed it. "Hey Luke Madi is going to talk because I have to drive" I handed the phone to Madi and started driving.

Madi's POV

I pushed the button and put up the roof.
"Hey Luke"
"Hey Madi"
"We are like 5 and half hours away"
"Okay I took the week off of recording to hang out"
"Cool"
"And the boys think I'm going to Arizona to visit some friends and family"
"So they won't bug us"
"Yeah, I have three bedrooms set for you guys and I have my own room and you decide where you want to be"
"Thanks for having us"
"Anything for my sister and her friends"
"Do you want to talk to Peyton"
"I have to go, I'm a tired and I have to finish recording also I'm in the bathroom so I better leave before the boys come to check on me"
"Bye Luke"
"Bye Madi"

The call ended and I put the phone in a cup holder.

Cali's POV

"Did he need anything" I asked pulling into an open lane. "No he's finishing up recording" Madi turned the radio on. "Turn it up a little" Peyton whined. Madi reached over and turned it up. "Thank you"

3 hours left
I pulled over and switched with Peyton. Madi sat in the back and tried to sleep and I sat in the passenger seat. "Does anybody need to stop anywhere" Peyton asked. We both shook our heads. "Ok let's go"

We were cruising along taking our time. I grabbed my phone and texted Luke.
'Text me the address'
'18060 Green Meadow Drive'
(A/N if anybody watched o2l that's their old house I'm not weird Google is)
'Thanks'
I went into maps and put in the address.

2 hours left
"Guys I'm really excited" I smiled from ear to ear. "When it gets to one hour left I will gladly switch" Peyton sighed. "I can fill in then" Madi sat up an stretched. "K because I don't like driving for hours on end" Peyton stopped at a red light.

1 hour left
We pulled over on the side of the road and switched spots. "Thanks" Peyton said to Madi as I hopped in the back. "Yup" Madi put it into drive and started cruising. "Excited is understatement right now" I smiled. "Yeah" Madi and Peyton agreed. "I'm glad we get to take a break for once from school" I sighed happily. "I'm glad I get to see your brother for the first time in 2 years" Madi laughed. I rolled my eyes.

Madi and Luke used to be best of friends when they were younger like 8-12. They did everything together video games, baking, homework, etc. Then Madi had to move back to Texas for her dads work and they lost connection but she and I didn't.

I met Peyton in school and we became best friends. Then her family moved around the time college came around and Luke became "famous" around that time also. I moved with Luke then settled into Arizona for college.

30 minutes left

We turned onto this one street with a pretty beach on the left. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. "I'm am so excited to be in a really big city with the bet brother ever" I smiled really big. "Stop drooling about it" Peyton laughed.

5 minutes left

"Hey Luke we are almost to your house"
"Ok I'm almost there"
"Ok see you then"
"See ya"

Luke hung up as we turned onto his street. Madi slowed down as we looked for the address for the place. "There it is" I pointed and Madi turned in and parked. We waited for Luke to pull in. He pulled in and got out. I opened my door and hugged him. "Cali"he laughed. "Luke" I smiled into his shirt. Luke always towered over me. Madi and Peyton walked past with there bags. I let go and looked at my brother. We were both smiling and crying at the same time. "Hey will you let us in" Madi screamed. "Yeah" Luke walked over to them. I grabbed my luggage and walked up to the door. Luke opened it and we all walked in. "This is huge" Madi gawked. "That's what she said" Luke snorted. "You ruined the moment Hemmings" Madi laughed.

Calum smoking makes me sick.
Also there are cast lists in the first and second chapters at the end. Also I said Lukes apartment I meant house sorry.
ILYSM💕