Chap #6

Cali's POV

"Luke, do you see this" I showed my Instagram notifications "People know it's me Luke" he shook his head at what I said. "Forget it ok, the boys don't know I have a sister" he walked off. "He's mad isn't he" Madi asked walking up behind me. "A little" I shook my head. "Peyton's upstairs, I'm going out for a bit" she grabbed her shoes and walked out.

Madi's POV

I walked outside and down the driveway. 'I'll be there in a few minutes' I sent the text. 'K I'll be waiting😊' he responded. I rolled my eyes and turned the corner. There were some girls at a house playing. They bumped a ball and it came towards me. I bumped it back. "Thanks" they stood there as I walked on. "Hey Madi" I heard him scream. "Hey" I yelled back. "How are you" they walked towards me. "Good, you" I put my phone in my pocket. He embraced me.

Cali's POV

"Hey Peyton let's go to the beach" I said walking into her room. "Alright" she grabbed a bathing suit, a towel, and other necessities. "Does Luke want to come with us" Peyton asked. "Where are we going" Luke said groggily. "Beach" I said. He immediately shook his head and walked away. "Let's go" she said. We walked out and bumps into Luke. "Sorry" I laughed. "It's alright. Have fun" he messed up my hair and walked to his room.

Madi's POV

"Give me a tempo" I said. "How about this" he patted a tempo on his thigh. I hit the bass drum to the tempo. "Rhythm" I said adjusting my drumsticks. "You are being really specific. Here try our new song" he set music on a stand. I read through it then played. He started to sing the new song. My drumming started to slow as I listened to him sing. He glanced at me and smiled. "MADI,MADI,madi" I came back to reality "You stopped, are you lost Madi" he laughed. "Uh no, no, nono, I'm good just, never mind" I shook my head. "Madi, you are not good at lying" he laughed. "Wow Ash, you're really helping me out here" I laughed. "Why did you stop" he asked. "Well if I told you, you wouldn't believe me" I set the drumsticks down. "Well I guess you could tell me, nobody would know" he put his hands behind his head. "Well you won't know and I will Irwin" I got up. "Madi tell me now, please" he looked at me with pity. "It's just, you're ther Ashton Irwin. Millions of girls would love to be with you or bang you" he laughed at me. "Well thee Ashton Irwin would love to be with thee Madison" I felt my cheeks rise in temperature and a smile creep across my face. "Well thee Madison would love to say yes bu-" he grabbed my hands. "Please" he stuck out his lip. "I can't Ashton" I frowned "I have to go back home soon". "I understand" he hugged me. "Thanks for the offer. I would take it but I can't. Sorry Ash" I whispered feeling tears reach my eyes. "It's ok, just communicate with me. That's all I'm asking" he said resting his chin on my head. "Ok"

Luke's POV

"Calum why are you over" I sighed opening the door. "Cali, that all that's on my mind anymore" he shook his head. I'm glad she's at the beach. "Well I kinda need to go pee" I went to the bathroom and pulled out my phone. 'Calums here' I sent the text. 'Take him outback and Peyton and I will go upstairs an hide in our rooms' she sent. I exited the bathroom. "Hey Calum, let's go outback for a bit" I said heading to the door. "Ok" we went out and looked over LA. I heard the door open and close. "Did you hear that" he asked. "No" I said plainly. "Like a door opening" he asked looking in. "Probably a car" I said looking at LA. He shrugged "Cali's all I think about and I keep looking at the pictures we took" he shook his head. My phone dinged 'I'm in and so is Peyton but I don't know where Madi is'. "Who's that" Calum asked. "Ashton" I said "let's go in" I opened the door. "Ok" he walked in and sat on the couch. "What do you want to do" I asked sitting down. "Find her" he sighed. "That would be hard" I mumbled inaudible. He sighed and rolled over. "Luke, have you ever felt like this" he looked at me hopeful. "Yes" I responded truthfully. "With who" he sat up. "A girl from Australia named Madison" I smiled at the thought of Cali's and my friend Madi. "Poor Lukey. Did she ever know" he adjusted a little. "We both knew that we liked each other" I frowned at the memory when she moved away. Then I remembered when we hugged for the first time in two years when she came here. "Luke can I stay over" I asked. "If you do it's only you and we are staying down here" he nodded at my request. "I'm going to get food" he walked to the kitchen just as Madi entered and ran upstairs silently crying. I want to comfort her but I can't spill the secret about Cali, Peyton, and Madi. "Hey Calum I'm going to change, help yourself to Netflix and food. I'm grabbing blankets and pillows too" I got up and ran towards the stairs. "K mate" he yelled. I ran up and opened Madi's door. She was sitting on her bed knees to her chest. "Luke I really don't want to talk" she whispered. "I do" I whispered back. "No Luke" she scooted over a little. "Madi I know you, when you're sad you like to push everyone away. I remember Madi don't think I don't" she lifted her head from her knees. Her cheeks were tear stained, her eyelashes were clumped together because of the tears. "What happened" I asked taking her hands. "I told Ashton I couldn't go out with him" her shoulders shook as she stopped crying. "It's fine, it was for the right reason" I hugged her. "Why can't life always be happy" she asked. "Because if life was always happy what would be the use for mystery and adventure or taking risks" I whispered. "We have to talk later I have to deal with Calum who's staying the night" I sighed. "Have fun L" she kissed my cheek after using our old nicknames. "You too M" I got up and did what I said I would do while I was up here.

This was a little sad I'm sorry. Thanks for all the reads and votes and comments😘