Fire in the Sky

Chapter 1

A/N: so, this story idea and the OCs in it were given to me by Gabeherndon308, whom I've been working with to get this project going. As I'm sure you've noticed, this is a Star Wars and Dragon Prince crossover. I don't own either one of these. Any ways, I'm sure you'd all like to see what this is all about.

Bold italics is narration

Regular italics is flashbacks

/comms/

-.-

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, the Galaxy was in chaos. The Jedi Order had fallen at the hands of Darth Sidious by having the clone troopers and his apprentice Darth Vader through Order 66.

But, a few Jedi still remain. One of which, is a young Padawan by the name of Trezac Navo'x. Splitting away from his master, he travelled to a planet on the far reaches of the Outer Rim. A planet filled with the force by which the locals refer to as Magic. A world, known as Xadia.

Thunder rumbled over the kingdom of Katolis, lightning flashing in the sky giving the outline of a vast city with a large palace in the center. Inside said palace, a man with greying brown hair stood by the window watching the storm in an effort to ease his frustrations over the infernal object covered by a tarp just a few feet away. No matter what spell he did, no matter which incantation he cast, the secrets of that infernal mirror would refuse to come to the light.

He watched as lightning spread out across the clouds. It was always amazing to watch the power of the sky. To watch the winds ripple over the earth, for the rain to fall from high above, and for the beautiful and destructive power of lightning to crackle over the darkened skies, spreading out in intricate patterns only visible for a split second.

It really was a pity humans couldn't wield that power without the aid of a primal stone. But that's why they had dark magic, to wield the power the dragons and elves held so tauntingly above their heads for centuries.

Lightning flashed in the sky, nearly blinding the High Mage of Katolis. The glass vibrated at the responding clap of thunder, and he looked out. This storm was likely going to get worse before it got better.

Grey eyes turned back up to the sky to watch for the next bolt and landed on a dull glow coming through the clouds. Frowning, his brows furrowed as he watched it get brighter. That wasn't lightning...what was it?

The answer turned out was a fireball falling from the sky. Eyes widening, a pale hand pressed up against the glass and watched the flaming object crash into the forest just outside of the city. Grabbing his staff, he ran through the halls, skipping up steps of the spiral staircase and slamming his fist on the door, ignoring the surprised exclamations of the guards. "KING HARROW! KING HARROW!"

On the other side of the thick doors, he heard shuffling, and the door opened, revealing a disgruntled man with dark skin, a beard, and long hair tied back in intricate braids. "Viren? Do you know what time it is?" he grumbled looking towards the window. "It's tomorrow."

"I am aware of the time," Viren answered. "But it's an emergency!"

"Did something happen to the boys?" Harrow said.

"They're fine. But something crashed just outside the city, in the forest. It was a large ball of fire. It could be an attack from the elves!"

Harrow rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Are you sure that it's not just a fire caused by the lightning?"

"Yes! It was a fireball that fell through the clouds and into the forest! I swear!" Viren exclaimed. "Have I ever led you wrong?"

King Harrow merely raised an eyebrow.