Dark Deeds

Chapter 17

A/N: Hey y'all! Anyways, I decided to take a break from my studies today to work on this and my concept art for the Eleventh Sister (it's on my DeviantArt). So, as usual, I don't own TDP or Star Wars. I'm just the writer for Gabeherdon308's idea.

Soren raised his sword, looming over Rayla as she lied unconscious on the ground. Reaching for his sabers, Trezac pulled them out ready to fight when he saw Soren lower the sword.

"What are you waiting for?" the inquisitor snarled. "Kill her!"

Claudia nodded, "She's a Moonshadow elf who kidnapped the Princes. You just have to—"

"I know!" Soren interrupted. "It's just...I've never attacked someone who was sleeping before. It doesn't seem...sporting."

Well, at least Soren has some honor. Trezac would give him that much.

"Then step aside," the brother growled shoving Soren and Claudia aside. He reached over his shoulder, pulling out a disk with a handle in the middle. The dual-bladed lightsaber burst to life, covering the clearing in an eerie red glow. "I will do what you are too cowardly to not."

At that moment, Trezac leapt out of the bushes as Rayla apparently woke up, swiping the inquisitor's legs out from under him allowing the padawan to throw a force push to shove their adversaries back.

"But...how did you resist the sleep spell?" Claudia sputtered looking between the two of them.

"Hard to stay awake when you have a thorn stabbing ya," Rayla smirked dropping the rose. She tossed a glance at him and the padawan shrugged.

"Sleep is for the weak."

"The padawan. I thought I'd find you here," a chuckle came as the inquisitor got up. "Lord Vader was very unhappy when you took off. Children shouldn't be running around unattended."

"Like you came here for my safety," Trezac growled activating his blades, the silver and gold light clashing against the brilliant scarlet.

"Perhaps not, but Lord Vader wants you alive. And if you cooperate, he might even be merciful."

"I'm assuming this Lord what's-his-face is about as merciful as you were intending to be," Rayla snarled pulling out her blades.

"Besides, why would anyone show mercy to an elf?" Soren growled flashily swinging his sword.

"What'cha doin? I don't see any talent shows around here," Rayla smirked causing the blonde to frown.

"Oh." Raising his sword, Soren parried Rayla as she lunged at him.

Seizing the opportunity, Trezac used the force to shove both Dark Side users away from him. Claudia slammed into a tree, but he paid her no mind. He was more focused on the larger threat. Energy crackled in the air as lightsabers clashed. Parrying with one blade, Trezac swung the second, forcing the inquisitor to drop back or be skewered.

The inquisitor retaliated by using the force to hurl Trezac back. Flipping in the air, the padawan vaulted off a tree, rolling back to his feet in time to parry as the red blade swung down at him. He swung out a leg, knocking the inquisitor's feet out from under him.

He took this chance to retreat into the forest. He needed to get Vader's lacky away from the others. He wouldn't be above using them for his own gain. Leaping up the hill, he hid behind one of the boulders by the Nexus.

A soft thud let him know his opponent had followed. "My, my, is that fear I sense? I never would have expected it from the apprentice of Obi-Wan. After all, you fought against Lord Vader and lived to tell the tale. Needless to say child, that's no easy feat."