Fractured

Chapter 26

A/N: hey everyone, welcome back! We're just about done with season 2! Crazy huh? Anyways, I'm just the writer, the OCs belong to Gabeherdon308 and Mandalore the Survivor, Netflix owns the Dragon Prince, and Disney own Star Wars.

"This canyon leads to the Moonstone Path," Rayla said leading the way to the border.

"I can't believe we're almost to Xadia," Callum sighed adjusting his hold on Zym. "We came this far, and...Ez isn't with us."

"He's doing the right thing, and so are we," Rayla reassured, kicking a small dark rock out of the way, causing the ash-like sands to blow as a small cloud against the dark walls of the pass.

Trezac nodded, rubbing his brow. "Is it just me, or is it getting hotter?" Coming around a bend, Trezac froze, staring at the river of lava.

Hot air of the volcanic world scorched his lungs as he raced across the metal platforms. The sound of the alarms seemed almost far away as his two lightsabers came to life. Racing out the room he leapt from the balcony onto the pipes the two elder Jedi were precariously balancing on, making quick strikes at each other as they both fought to stay upright. With quick steps, he leapt off the pipes onto the larger, unstable beams hanging over the lava, swinging his blades down towards Anakin.

Master Skywalker punched Obi-Wan, and whirled on his heel, the Jedi Knight's blue saber colliding with Trezac's blades. Betrayal rolled off Anakin in waves an Trezac grunted as a knee slammed into his gut. Stumbling back, he watched as Anakin raced back towards Obi-Wan, their blades continuing to clash as they continued their fight down the platform.

Trezac picked up the blade he dropped, relighting it as he raced back into the battle. Swinging his blades down, Anakin rolled out of the way sizing up the two standing across from him. Before he could make a move, a massive lava spout shot up into the air beside them, the magma slamming down onto the metal.

Racing to cover, he dodged flaming pieces of rock as he slammed into Obi-Wan, taking cover with who he felt safe with at the moment. "What are you doing here?!" his master yelled over the volcanic eruption.

"I couldn't let you fight him alone!" he answered.

The ground under his feet shook, and Trezac instinctively grabbed part of his master's robes with one hand. The metal gave a loud creak, and they looked at each other. This battle had just become a mission of survival.

"Move!" Obi-Wan ordered, grabbing his arm and tossing him forwards as they burst from their hiding place. The platform began to slope under them as the lava ate through the beam, slowing them down as they all tried to race to the other side. Under the strain, the platform snapped and Trezac jumped, grabbing onto one of the large ridges on the structure. Glancing under him, he could see both Jedi below him, lightsabers still lit slowly climbing up as the lower parts began to sink into the lava.

The padawan followed their lead, quickly starting his ascent before he noticed something to the side. The bright glow from the magma, wasn't there. His head snapped in that direction and Trezac's stomach dropped as he saw distant magma flows coming into his vision abruptly, which could only happen if...he glanced down.

There was a huge lavafall.

And they were going right towards it.

"MASTER!" he screamed.

Kenobi and Skywalker looked at him before looking ahead and he could see a form of realization of the deep karabast they were in form on their faces.