Secrets

Chapter 19

A/N: Hey guys! Welcome back to the story! Good to see y'all again! Remember, I'm just the writer Gabeherdon308 owns the OCs and story idea.

"Fascinating...You can't hide from me forever...enemies are closer than you think."

Trezac gasped, shutting out the various voices he heard rippling in the force as a new disturbance came. Panting, he rested his hands on his knees, shivering at the wave of darkness. Something happened, something bad.

Standing up, he looked around. Everything was just as peaceful as before. The Moon Mage was mediating in her spot, the Moon Moths were fluttering around quietly, overall it was almost as tranquil as the Temple.

Trezac took a breath, trying to calm himself down. Panic was something he could not afford, he needed to keep a clear head. Closing his eyes, he reached out again, and through the magic he picked up various emotions; sorrow, rage, pain. With a frown, he focused in on them, raising his brows as he detected it not far. Whoever was experiencing these things, they were on the Nexus.

Sighing, he strode out of the massive library, moving down the mountain towards the others. Down in the clearing, he could see Rayla approaching Claudia. Well, this couldn't be good.

However, instead of arguing like he expected, they merely stomped past one another. He looked at Claudia, frowning as he saw sadness written clearly on the dark mage's face. Green eyes then flickered to Rayla, and anger was plain as day.

How is it he was gone for like five minutes and something happened?

Whatever, they weren't fighting, he would take it. Right now, he just wanted to go to bed, and get a few hours of peace and quiet before everything went to shit again.

-.-

Unfortunately, sleep did not happen. Trezac sprawled on his bed glaring at the ceiling as light began to stream in from the rising sun. Whoever kept causing these disturbances in the force throughout the entire night, he was going to kill them. It may not be the Jedi way, but screw it, he was tired, the Jedi were basically gone, what did it matter for anymore?

"Callum?" Ezran yawned as he sat up in bed.

"Morning Ez," Callum spoke solemnly.

His tone made Trezac, reluctantly, sit up. Looking across the room, he saw Callum sitting on the floor, dry tear tracks on his face. The image from last night came back to him, Rayla and Claudia, ignoring each other, the emotions he felt last night...Callum...Callum had found out about his father, hadn't he?

Ezran, meanwhile, remained oblivious to his brother's plight. "I had a weird dream again," he started rubbing his eyes. "I was running from that giant hippo, the one made of taffy. Remember?"

"Uh...I think so?"

"Only this time, there was someone riding on his back," Ez continued, "it was the baker—the one who didn't like me."

"He'd like you if you stopped stealing his jelly tarts," Callum deadpanned.

"He said I was wanted for crimes against dessert. And to make the hippo chase me, the baker told him I was jelly filled!" the boy exclaimed grabbing his brother's collar, shaking him, "I was a pastry fugitive Callum! It was terrible! And that's not even the worst part! He was right, I was delicious."

Oh by the freaking ancients it was too freaking early for this.

Yanking the covers over his head, Trezac prayed to at least get a little sleep.

However, Zym had other plans as he jumped right onto Trezac's gut. Jumping off, Agir landed in the same spot three seconds later as he chased the dragonling.