Part 10: His confession

Humne apne ishq ka izhaar yun kiya,Phoolon se tera naam, pattharo pe likh diya

Phoolon se tera naam, pattharo pe likh diya.

//

Zoya was busy in her cabin, making arrangements for the upcoming presentation, when suddenly a knock on the door swifted her attention.

"Jee andhar aa jaaiye." (Yes come in.)

The door opened revealing Safiya.

"Miss Zoya, aapko sir bula rahe hain." (Miss Zoya, sir is calling you.)

"Okay but why?"

"I don't know."

"Okay I'll go and see."

//

Aadil was working on some project when a knock on his door caught his full attention, because he very well knew who that person was, at that thought a small smile crept up on his lips.

"Come in."

"Jee aapne bulaya tha, koi kaam tha?" (Yes you called me, what can I do?)

"Haan, betho yahan." (Yes, sit down.) He pointed at the chair infront of his desk.

She nodded and sat down.

I'm a straightforward guy so I won't beat around the bush, I'll say directly what I want to say.

"J-jee." (Y-yes.)

She was a bit nervous not knowing what he wanted to talk about.

"Agle hafte humara nikkah hai, jaanti ho na?" (Our nikkah is next week, you know right?)

"J-jee, ammi ne b-bataya tha sir." (Y-yes, mom told me about this.)

"Hone waala shohar hun, ab toh sir kehna band kardo." (I'm your future husband, atleast stop calling me sir now.) He said with a smirk.

"S-sorry woh aadat hai a-aapko aise pukaarne ki, isliye g-galti se kaha gaya." (S-sorry, I'm habitual to call y-you like this, that's why I s-said it by m-mistake.) She said apologetically.

He smiled at her innocence.

But now he needed to ask the serious question due to which he called her here.

"Tum khush ho iss rishte se?" (Are you happy with this relationship?)

She saw the hope glistening in his eyes, awaiting for a positive response, she couldn't break his hope.

"I'm sure mom has made the best decision for me." She said genuinely.

"Main kaisa lagta hun tumhe?" (What do you think of me?)

"Aap bhi a-ache hain." (You are n-nice.) She said softly.

He couldn't surpress his smile, for the first time his angel complimented him, this did something unknown to his heart.

He wanted to tease her further.

"Sirf acha hi lagta hun?" (You only find me nice?) He asked with a smirk.

She didn't know what to say, she looked up at him and saw the smirk on his face, she understood he was teasing her.

"K-kaafi kaam hain, m-main ab chalti hun." (T-there's a lot of work, I-I will go now.) She said hurriedly getting up.

"Rukho." (Stop.)

He stood up and went to her with slow steps, she automatically took slow steps backwards till her back touched the wall. He placed his hands on both her sides.

She was feeling very nervous due to the close proximity, she wasn't used to a man being this close to her.

"P-please jane dein m-mujhe, bohot k-kaam hain abhi." P-please let me g-go, there's a lot of w-work to do." She said in a soft voice.

He leaned forward, his lips almost touching her ear.

She closed her eyes tightly. Seeing her nervous and flushed state, he couldn't surpress a smile.

"Jaanti ho mujhe tumse ishq kab hua? 4 saal pehle tumhe chote bachon saath khelte huy dekha tha, tumhari woh pyaari si muskurahat, tumhara bachon saath pyaar se bolna, unka khiaal karna, mujhe tumhara deewana kar gaya, uss din mujhe sirf tumse nehi balke tumhari rooh se bhi ishq ho gaya tha." (You know when I fell in love with you? 4 years ago when I saw you playing with the kids, your beautiful smile, you talking lovingly with the children, caring for them, made me mad for you, that day I didn't only fall in love with you but also with your soul." He said in a husky whisper.

Now she turned her face in his direction to face him, she still couldn't decipher the words he just said. She couldn't believe such a loving words were coming from his mouth, she didn't know he was capable of loving someone so much, that too a girl like her, when he could've got a girl from his class, since he was so well-known and rich.

His deep brown eyes spoke tales of love to her, he eyed her with utmost love and adoration, this did something to her heart, her heart's strings were pulled, she was experiencing feelings she had never experienced before, maybe she was falling for him.

She couldn't cope up with his intense gaze anymore, hence she looked down, with a blush creeping up on her cheeks.

He smirked seeing the effect he had on her and decided to tease her.

"Mainey itna kuch bol diya, izhaar-e-mohobbat kiya, iske jawaab mein kuch kahengi nehi aap? (I said so much, I even confessed my love to you, you won't say anything in return?) He asked teasingly.

"M-mujhe ab jana h-hoga, bohot k-kaam hain abhi." (I-I've to go now, there's a lot of w-work.) She said quickly wanting to avoid the question.

"Thik hai, abhi ke liye jane dey raha hun, par yaad rakhna, nikkah ke baad tumhara jawaab zaroor sunnun ga." (Alright, for now I'll let you go, but remember I'll get your answer after the marriage for sure.) He said with a wink.

She was a blushing mess now, he didn't want to tease her any further, so he stepped back, letting her finally go to her cabin.

//

So what did you think of this part?

He finally confessed 😅

I know it's a short part, but I promise the next part will be longer 🤗

In the next part they'll finally marry 😆

And the next part will be posted next week ❤

Let me know your thoughts in the comments and please do vote ❤

Stay blessed guys ❣