Part 15: Feelings

Lehje se uth raha tha har ek dard ka dhuaan,Chehra bata raha tha ke sab kuch gawa diya

Chehra bata raha tha ke sab kuch gawa diya.

//

Aadil was revealed from behind who smashed the glass bottle in the man's head.

His eyes clashed with Zoya's, her eyes looked lifeless, they were red and puffed from the constant crying, whereas his eyes were dark and had a murderous look in them, they were blinded by rage and seeing her in this broken state made his fury increase tenfolds more.

Aadil saw her dupatta lying on the ground and immediately ran to grab it.

He quickly placed the dupatta on her head, covering her hair.

"Aadil a-aap-" (Aadil y-you-) He cut her off.

"Khamooshi se gari mein jaa kar beth jao." (Quietly go sit in the car.) He ordered her and handed her the car keys.

She meekly nodded and went to sit in his car.

"Tu hota kaun hai humare boss ko maarne waala haan?" (Who are you to hit our boss huh?) One of the men asked Aadil.

"Tere boss shayad jaanta nehi ke main kaun hun aur jish larki saath usne yeh sab kiya woh meri kya lagti hai." (Your boss maybe doesn't know who I am and what the girl means to me whom he did this to.)

Aadil threw a violent punch his way, blood immediately oozed from his lips and he fell on the ground.

Aadil went to the other guys teaching them the same lesson.

Zoya covered her eyes, not wanting to see these horrific scenes, but she remembered, she had to save those little girls.

Zoya heard a car coming, the car came to stand next to Aadil's car, the car's door opened revealing Azaad and some other men.

Zoya immediately opened the car's door and ran to Azaad.

"Azaad Bhai, p-please un bachiyon ko b-bacha len, woh u-uss truck m-mein hain." (Azaad Brother, p-please save t-those girls, they're i-in the t-truck.) She said with heavy tears streaming down her face.

"Fikar mat karo bhabhi, woh bachiyan sahi salamat apne maa baap paas phoonch jayengi, abhi kisi aadmi ko kehta hun ke inko ley jaye." (Don't worry sister, those girls will be brought safely to their parents, I'll tell someone from my men to bring them home.)

She nodded and sniffed.

"Haider idhar aoo." (Haider come here.) Azaad called.

"Jee?" (Yes?) He hurriedly came.

"In bachiyon ko apne apne ghar phooncha do." (Bring these girls to their respective homes.) He ordered.

"Thik hai." (Okay.)