Part 1: First day

It was a bright sunny morning, Zoya woke up very early since today was her job interview, she was very nervous, because she was searching a very long time for a job but nobody accepted her, since she didn't fully complete her studies and didn't have any diploma.

Her father left her at a very young age, her mother had to work day and night to earn enough for a normal living.
Now her mom was very sick so she really needed this job. She headed to the bathroom, did her morning routine and then headed for breakfast, her mother was still sleeping so she left a note in the kitchen telling her she was going for the job interview.

She walked till the bus stop and after 5 minutes her bus came and after a ride of 20 minutes she arrived at the company where she was going to give her interview, it was a big tall building and very luxurious you could see it from the outside. (picture of the office above)

Ofcourse the boss was rich, so this was to be expected she thought and then got inside walking to the reception and greeted the old lady with a smile and said: "Hi ma'am, my name is Zoya Ahmed and I'm here for my interview with the boss.

The old lady smiled and said: "Oh right it's you. So the boss' office is on the second floor, you can go with the lift over there *indicating the direction of the lift with her forefinger* and when you arrive on the second floor, keep walking straight ahead and take the 3rd right and you'll see a big door, that's where sir's office is. Good luck!
Zoya smiled and said: "Thank you so much Ma'am.

Zoya did as the lady told her and arrived at the big door where her boss' office resided. She was extremely nervous and anxious. "Oh God please get me this job, please. She thought to herself and with that she silently knocked on the door.
"Come in." She heard from the other side and she nervously opened the door and stepped inside, hoping for the best.

So this was the first part guys! Tell me what y'all think about it in the comments below😄
What do you guys think will happen next?😉
Will she get the job or not?🤔
To find out keep reading and do like, comment and follow me❣
PS: Next part will be posted soon😊