Part 2: Meeting her again

Darta hun kehne se ke mohabbat hai tujhse, Ke meri zindagi badal dega tera ikraar bhi aur inkaar bhi

Ke meri zindagi badal dega tera ikraar bhi aur inkaar bhi.

//

Stepping inside, Zoya saw that her boss was busy on his laptop so she hesitated a little bit but still began to talk.

"Umm..Hi sir, I'm Zoya Ahmed and you're the boss right? I've come for the interview. Hearing her voice he directly teared his gaze away from the laptop's screen and looked at her.

He was in daze, he couldn't believe his eyes, he couldn't believe it, she was right infront of him, he thought to himself: "She's the same girl I saw 3 years ago, this can't be true, she can't be her, I can't believe this.

After a long time of him staring at her she tried to break the silence. "Umm..sir, are you fine?" She asked confused as to why he was staring at her that way. Upon hearing those words he immediately tore his gaze away from her and felt stupid for looking at her like that for this long. "Yeah, I'm fine, I was thinking about something, excuse me for that, and yes I'm the boss, Aadil Khan, you're at the right place. Have a seat." He said blankly without any expression showing.

She silently sat down and nervously started playing with her fingers, waiting for him to start asking her questions.

"What did you study and where did you graduate?" He finally asked.

"Sir I haven't graduated, actually my mom was very sick due to which I couldn't complete my studies, and she can't work so I'm looking for a job. She said nervously.

"I see..but how can I give you this job? You didn't complete your studies and you don't have any experience. He said blankly. "Sir, I'll do anything, please give me a chance, I really need this job, my mom is very sick, she can't work, please let me work here, please. She said pleadingly. He thought about it and seeing her like this, made him feel awful but he still didn't want to show any emotions so he strictly said: "Fine you can work here, but keep in mind, just one mistake and you're fired, because I can't tolerate any mistakes during work."

A bright smile crept on her face hearing this, she was so happy. "Thank you so so much sir! I can't thank you enough for that! Thank you so much." She happily said with a bright smile almost jumping.

He also felt happy from the inside at seeing her smile but quickly brushed off these feelings, and strictly said: "Be here tomorrow at sharp 9am, no minute later, understood?"

"Yes sir, don't worry, I'll be on time tommorow." She said with a smile.

He nodded his head in response. She left feeling happy and content upon getting this job and now she was heading home to tell her mom this great news.

So this was the second part guys! Tell me what y'all think about it in the comments below😄
What do you guys think will happen next?😉
Will she be able to work without any mistakes?🤔
Will she be on time for her job tommorow?🤔
To find out keep reading and do like, comment and follow me❣
PS: Next part will be posted soon😊