Part 6: His apology

Iska afsoos hai ke hum tujhe paa na sake,Dilruba teri panaho mein sar chhupa na sake

Dilruba teri panaho mein sar chhupa na sake.

///

"How can I do this to her? How can I shout like that on her? She must be so scared of me. I should be the one letting no harm come to her but I am such a beast! He murmurred to himself. How can I make it right? He asked himself.

"Uske paas jaa aur maafi maang uss se." (Go to her and apologize.) Aadil turned around to see Azaad standing at his door. "Yeh kya keh raha hai tu?" (What are you saying?)

"Whatever I'm saying is right, because you made a mistake, it wasn't even her fault, she doesn't have any experience with all this stuff, you should have helped her or explained her how to do all this. Azaad said bluntly.

"Usko samjhana mera kaam nehi tha, Safiya ka tha." (Explaining her wasn't my job, it was Safiya's.) Aadil said expressionless.

"Shayad woh thik tarha nehi samjha payi." (Maybe she couldn't explain it so well.)

"Whatever, I don't apologize to anyone." Aadil said coldly.

"I thought she wasn't just anyone for you." And with that Azaad left the room leaving Adeel alone with his thoughts.

"Sahi keh raha hai Azaad, wajah koi bhi ho mujhe uske saath aise nehi bolna cheya tha. Abhi jaa kar maafi maangta hun." (Azaad is saying right, whatever may be the reason, I shouldn't have talked to her like that. I will apologize to her now.)

Aadil went to Zoya's cabin and knocked on her door. "Andhar aa jaaiye." You can come inside.) Zoya said.

Then Aadil opened the door only to see Zoya's red puffed eyes and with that he understood that she had been crying and seeing that he got even more angrier at himself for doing this to her.

"Kuch cheya tha aapko?" (Do you need something?) Zoya asked.

"No. I wanted to excuse myself for my previous behavior. I should've known that you don't have any experience and that this all is new for you, I'm sorry. " He said while trying to not show any emotion.

"You don't need to apologize sir, it's ok." Zoya said. "Yes I need to, because you've been crying because of me and I don't like- He was about to say a bit of his feelings that's why he stopped midway with his sentence. "I just wanted to apologize that's all, I hope all is fine now."

"Jee sir, it's totally fine." Zoya said smiling now.
He was satisfied seeing her smile now so he said: "Okay then, take care." And with that he left her cabin and closing the door he mentally face palmed himself.
"Aadil you idiot, you were about to express your feelings to her. You've kept it hidden for so long, so keep it hidden. He said to himself.

Finally a chapter after a long time! I know I haven't been writing and updating for months, I am extremely sorry for that, from now on I'll try to be more active okay guys? 😁

And what did you guys think of this part? 🙃
Aadil did good by apologizing right? 😉
Tell me your thoughts in the comments below! ❤
And to find out what happens next keep reading and do like, comment and follow me❣