Uncle Fury

This is a Percy Jackson/ USM crossover. The idea came from the fact that Fury is played by Samuel L Jackson. Enjoy!

Spider-Man was patrolling when he heard the unmistakable sounds of fighting. Swinging closer, he started to hear splashing and clanging of metal, almost as if they were battling with swords. There was also... hissing. The lizard? Peter swung faster. Maybe this was his chance to save Doc Conners and recruit a new hero!

When Spidey was finally able to see the fight, it was coming to a close. Water sloshed around a boy with a sword who was facing off against someone else, Peter couldn't quite make out any details. He paused to watch in fascination as the boy controlled the water to drive his enemy back, then let it drop as he disarmed his opponent and pinned them against the alley wall. 

Spider-Man started forwards to help restrain the villain, but then the boy lifted his sword and stabbed the other, causing them to disintegrate into shimmering dust. 

Spidey's perspective switched so fast it gave him vertigo. This wasn't a hero, this was a new supervillain who was going around murdering innocents. Or a rouge vigilante at best. He shuddered, remembering Deadpool. 

A moment later, the boy was jerking as Peter attached electric webs to him, and then he was collapsing, unconscious. Peter kicked the sword away, not daring to touch the weapon for fear of exploding into dust too. He tried not to look at the ashes of the victim as he lifted the heavy older boy and started heading towards the helicarrier.

~

Percy groaned as he woke up, wiping drool from his mouth. He had a moment of panic as he took in his surroundings: he was in a plain metal cell with an all-glass wall. Through it he could see other cells containing all manner of monster and villain. He didn't remember getting here. Had Hera messed with his memories again? Please, no. How long had it been this time? Did his mom know he was okay? Was he okay? Where was Annabeth?

Doing his best to calm down and avoid meeting the eye of any of the others in imprisonment, Percy scoured his memories. Thankfully, they seemed to be intact. He'd been on his way back to his mom's to babysit Estelle. He'd come across a horde of monsters. There had been a fight, but he'd taken them all down. And then.... Nothing. Percy looked around his again, searching for any clues. Unfortunately he wasn't his girlfriend, and he had no clue where he was. 

Actually.

Judging by the sick feeling in the pit of his stomach, he was in Zeus's realm. 

Great.

Before Percy could dwell on this unfortunate factor for too long, there was the whoosh of an opening door, then a chorus of boos and hisses form the other inmates. A moment later, a man wearing a red and blue costume came into view. Percy recognised him as the famous hero of Queens. 

"You're awake," he stated the obvious.

"Spider-Man?" He asked. "I'm honoured, but where am I?"

"SHIELD helicarrier. You've got some explaining to do."

"Okay," Percy nodded like he knew what that meant. "I'm a big fan, by the way."

Spider-Man didn't seem impressed. "It's not mutual. When I went back for your sword it was gone, so now there's a dangerous weapon on the loose in New York. I hope you're proud of yourself." 

"M- my sword?" Percy frowned. "Wait, you brought me here? What did I do wrong?"

Spider-Man just shook his head and turned away in disgust. "I'll tell Fury you're awake, he'll decide what to do with you."