↦ 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐥

# DREAM COME TRUE
warning: gender neutral. fluff. kinda angsty. headcanons. its kinda angsty bc i don't know how to end hcs 🙄

   — touched straved bruno !
   a/n: first fic ever.. actually didn't think i was gonna start writing.

Bruno Madrigal who craves intimacy but isn't sure how to ask for it >>

he's been treated as if he was a tin can rolling around the sidewalk before, of course he would miss getting hugged, or even been cared for. though he wouldn't understand that feeling.

maybe it was jealously? or.. longing?

so when you came around, he was creeped out by how affectionate you were. well, not exactly creeped out. just really surprised.

he froze up when you hugged him, you didn't seem to notice as you hugged the rest of his family, smiling widely while doing so.

he would watch you from afar, the way you pat his nieces' heads, cuddling up with them, jumping out of his skin when your eyes met his.

you would greet him first, hugging him longer, lingering beside him just for the sake of seeing his flustered expression.

i have a feeling he would love being given special treatment from you. eyes growing wide when someone mentions how different you act around him.

dolores can hear his heart pounding through his chest, noticing how it always beats faster around you. she simply raises a brow and continues on with what she was doing. or she would tell the family.

whenever you walk into the room, he would stare at you. just staring. watching your every move. he secretly hopes you'll hug him everytime.

he probably dream of you all the time, they're more frequent when you're away from the family.

Warm...

Was a word he could describe his dream. he doesn't remember the entire dream, but your hands were warm. it was an actual humans touch, on him. your nimble fingers brushed his hair away from his face and caress him so, so, so gently.

Bruno shuts his eyes, hands on his face, trying to mimic your actions. he ignored his little friends' squeaks of confusion as he sighed with content, plopping down on his bed.

It's something he longed for a long time; someones touch filled with love. family, friendly, any type of love as long as it was directed towards and for him.

He can't wait until he opens up to you, for now, he wouldn't mind watching you from afar.