↦ 𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐥

# SHOW OFF
warning: gender neutral. one-shot. fluff. tiny mention of reader getting physically hurt many times bc they don't know how to skate. this is pretty short.
a/n: that prompt actually helped a lot with this work 😌 so i thank you for that

- a date to the ice rink with no experience is pretty fun, especially with isabela !

request: could you do an isabela x gn!reader using this prompt? (I found it on google and thought it was rly cute)

- -

Of course isabela knows how to ice skate. you sighed, knees trembling as you struggled to even stand up from the bench. isabela was already on her feet and is currently marching off to the rink. she's calling out your name, taunting you almost.

This date is going to end up with you in a hospital bed and isabela teasing you. the latter is rougher because she'll always find a way to bring it up.

Isabela twirls as soon as she gets inside the rink, the blade makes a very satisfying noise everytime she glides across the ice.

You had to admit, she did look very beautiful. no matter how jealous you are of the fact that she knows how to skate. well, isabela is always beautiful.

"What's taking you so long!" she shouts from across the rink. she gasps mockingly, checking out her nails. "Don't tell me you can't skate."

"How did you know?" You reply sarcastically, she chuckles when you finally manage to grip onto a railing. isabela shakes her head, moving towards you. she stood on the other side of the guard rails, giggling at your scared expression.

She takes ahold of your hands, fingers intertwining with each other. she's wearing gloves but even you can feel the heat she's emitting. it's comforting.

You continue to grip the railing as isabela drags you over to the entrance. her hand tightening so you don't slip. you nearly trip in the process of (marching the best you can) walking over to the entrance. when you got there, isabela took both of your arms, yanking you in the rink.

You yelp, nearly landing on your butt due to that unexpected movement. isabela manages to catch you by spinning you around.

"Don't spin me! i'm gonna fall!" isabela ignores you and laughs out loud.

"This is pretty fun!" isabela sighs in content, pulling away from you. "Want me to teach you?"

"Please do."

-

After minutes of explaining, and hurting yourself multiple times (don't doubt that you have bruises now), you kinda got the hand of it.

"Do you understand?" she flips her hair over her shoulder, the scent of her shampoo hitting your nostrils. she doesn't wait for your answer, letting your hand go.

"What're you doing?! don't leave me?" you gape at her, she sees your knees grow weak as she moves further, but she wants to see if you were actually learning and not just staring at her.

"You got the hang of it, (name)!"

"No, I don't!" you shook your head, eyes wide. isabela smiles.

"You want me to hold your hand like a child?" she teases, the little smile growing wider. you nod quickly, surprising her.

"Yes, hold my hand." you reach out for her arm, quickly grabbing her hand when she got closer. isabela giggled, "I'll fall again."

"Don't worry, i'll actually catch you this time."

- -