𝐛.𝐦❗

— bruno in sub space !

   warning: dom reader. sub bruno. sub space. suggestive content. not full on smut but just hcs. pretty short too.

   I am not responsible for what you read, if you don't like nsfw content, please skip this!

   a/n: i'm trying out a new layout! also i accidentally deleted the request for this 😓🗿

when bruno falls into 'sub space' during a scene, he gets overly sensitive. physically and emotionally.

he gets all high and floaty, he can't help but want to be reassured and cared for. as he should be.

his eyes are blown wide open, tears filling them. I would say his eyes turn green when he's experiencing strong emotions, like now, when he's being intimate.

"M'sorry, so sorry!" he babbles, gripping onto your arm. you shake your head and take notice of the signs he gives you. his slurred speech, slow replies...

"Why are you sorry? It's okay," you mummer in his ear, pressing your lips to his temple, shushing his sobs and cries. "You did a perfect job, bruno, good boy, good boy!"

though sometimes; he can't handled being touched, whining for you not to. rolling to his side or covering himself with a blanket. he's begging at that point. and it's not because he doesn't like it. it's because his senses are overwhelmed, every little touch sends him into a frenzy. "pl.. please— i can't.."

of course, you don't, simply petting his head until he comes down from his high. carefully monitor him when he's in sub space. take the precautions beforehand, while you two don't always get intimate, the times you do, he tends to fall pretty deep.

of course! there's a safeword. but he does get nonverbal, so hand signals come in use, such as tapping the back of your palm twice, with his index finger.

bruno has a lot of trust in you, so he won't call his safeword, he knows when you're going too far and due to it being a safe enviroment, he won't hesitate to say it.

easing him back to a rational headspace doesn't take a lot. focus on things that are currently going on, such as.. the color of the bed sheets or curtains. "look baby, can you tell me how it looks?"

bruno stays quiet for a while, your words barely registering in his brain. he gives a shaky nod, sniffing. "bl..ue.."

"correct! can you tell me what my name is?" "spell your name for me." "such a good boy!" stuff like that calm him down.

now onto aftercare, if he hasn't returned to his original headspace, he likes to get into bubble baths and braid things. like random things. strings, his own hair, he didn't know how to braid at first but after a while of teaching him, he got the hang of it.

which also helps him calm down, teaching him how to braid. different types of braids! he so in tune to what you're saying that he slowly gets out of sub space and tada! you got bruno back!

bruno hadn't realized he's fallen into sub space until after he's out of it, he apologizes for being trouble again but you tell him to not worry it, though he still does. to "make it up" he wants to cook things together. he makes little cookies and decorates them as you and his family, really excited to show them off!