𝐝.𝐦

a/n: dolores time :p also im having strong writers block rn and this is all i could come up.

warning: female reader ig. well, it has female anatomy. just boobs are mentioned.

there were times where everything was too much for dolores. she learned to handle it, but her senses get overstimulated way too much. especially during celebrations. she whispers small phrases or tries to sleep it off, but it isn't possible at times.

so, what does she do?

cries. it's a reasonable reaction. but, she cries for you. running to her mom, calling your name; "(name), where is (name)?"

and at first you teased her for wanting you, but then you realized that she seeked you for comfort. that gets you to shut up immediately.

you'd have to carry her to her room as she covers her own ears. i feel like she listens to your heartbeat to calm down.

her ear pressed to your chest as you lay in her bed, you take her hair out of the bun and just run your fingers through it. she hums, stuffing her face in your chest, inhaling your calming scent... then she jumps up and away from you, eyes wide when she realized she stuffed her face in your boobs.

"m'gonna give you a dog whistle so whenever you blow on it, i'll come running to save you." dolores wraps her arms around your shoulders, nose buried in your neck. you were whispering, to not hurt her any further.

"it'll hurt my ears," she frowns, pressing herself closer to you. her curls tickling your cheek. "plus, you aren't a dog."

"for you," you grin jokingly. "i could be."

you better hold onto your bladder because she will not leave, nor will you let her leave your sight. she wraps her legs around your waist, sitting on your lap. what really calms her down is when you do each others makeup, or have a dress up party.

by the end of the party, you still haven't left dolores and if her family checks on her, she'll most likely be passed out on top of you, a peaceful smile on her pretty face.