↦ 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐥

# THE COLOR RED
   warning: gender neutral. headcanons. fluff. drabble idk??
   a/n: this is pretty self indulgent since i have a hard time displaying my emotions 😤

- camilo with a s/o who rarely blushes!

- It started when he realized his playful comments never reached your ears properly, not even when he plants an unexpected kiss to your cheek. you smile softly at him and ruffle his hair in return.

- He gapes at you, why isn't anything working?!

- His family teases him about it, saying things like - "I guess you aren't that charming prince you want to be." "Maybe you aren't exactly their type?"

- How could that be? you're his partner!

- Camilo makes it his life misson to see you go red, trying anything in the book.

- Flowers, hand kisses, writing poems, he even goes to his father for advice, nearly cringing at the over the top tales his father tells him about how he (felix) got his mothers attention.

- He chooses to ignore them and gains courage to talk to you instead.

- Maybe you just didn't feel anything for him anymore...

- He knocks on your window in the middle of the night, when his family was sleeping, and drags you to the roof.

- He takes a while to open his mouth, but when he does, nothing comes out, so you just sit in comfortable silence, patiently waiting for him.

"I just really like the way you make me feel.." camilo brought his knees to his chest, arms hugging them close. his words come out muffled with his cheek pressed against his knee.

The wind blows on your face, maybe that's what is making your face burn..

You tilt your head to the side, eyes reluctantly moving away from his blushing face. that simple confession sends you tumbling down imaginary stairs.

"And i wanna make you feel that way too, but i-i can't.."

Upon seeing his cheeks turn a dark red and his gaze rising from his shoes to meet your eyes has your heart speeding up. he asks you a silent question, a silent plead almost.

For you to still love him...

You wanted to squish his face and smother him with kisses but you knew very well that you're hands were shaking. and not from the cold.

You visibly gulp, shutting your eyes and let the nice breeze hit you. just to calm your nerves...

"It's hard for me to physically display my emotions, but i really do love you.." camilo lights up, a huge smile growing on his face.

"And when we grow up, i'll definitely marry you, camilo."

Camilo swears he spots your neck turn a flush color. it's your neck! you've always been blushing, the collar of your shirt just hides it!

Camilo shoots up, throwing his arms around your shoulders and hugging you tightly. he presses his nose to your neck, pushing himself closer to you. after a while he pulls and smiles cheekily; "you're burning up, (name)!"