𝐜.𝐦

— camilo can't sleep without you !

   a/n: i said i was gonna do other characters and this is the first one that came to mind. apart from dolores.

there wasn't a night where camilo wasn't by your side, he knocks on your window with a bashful smile, asking you if he could sleep with you. his heart beating in his ear drums at the thought of being rejected.

"my house is really cold.." he says, you don't really mind. so, you open the window, helping him inside your bedroom.

"if you make any noise, my parents will kill you." you warn him. camilo nods firmly, saluting you before rushing to your bed. he sits by the foot of your bed, watching you close the window. "make yourself comfortable..."

camilo keeps his eyes on you as he snuggles up in your sheets, sighing in content. your scent wrapping around him. it was strangely comforting, despite how creepy he may seem while he stuffs his face in the pillow, it does calm him down.

you lift the blanket, and settle down beside him, turning to face him. his back was to you, form tensing up. a small smile grows on your lips. you wiggle closer, wrapping your arm around his waist.

camilo sucks in a breath, nearly choking on his spit. "do you want me to sing you a lullaby as well?"

you tease, chuckling when he replies with a "maybe."

it was a daily routine at this point. you would wait for him until he summoned enough courage to knock on your window. he wasn't sure why he kept going back. maybe it was because you provided him comfort.

but his family does the same...

there were times, when you two got in arguments, camilo would sneak off to sleep in his parents bed. but, it wasn't the same. he'd just lay awake, barely managing to sleep when morning hits. the guilt and worry eating him up.

he probably you thought you weren't as affected either, but you purposely leave your window open in case he would want to come over.

other times, he'd want something from you before you leave for holidays and such. like a teddy bear, or a book. anything that helps him sleep at night.

whining for you not to go, he even holds onto your arm, shapeshifting into different people like your family members. "see, i could act as your family?!"

camilo isn't entirely sure why he can't sleep without you, his sister mentions it could just be because he's too in love with you. or he's just scared of sleeping alone.

speaking of his sister, she's his cover up. dolores covers for him when their family asks where camilo is. she isn't sure what to say, and she freezes up when shes put on the spot, in the end, she says something really embarrassing that gets them to stop talking. 

camilo would return home with pity looks, maybe even grossed out, and he knows dolores said something that messed up his reputation.

"really dolores! now everyone thinks i have herpres!"

"i panicked!" next time, he'll just stay home and ask you to come over. not really ask, but beg you, because you knew your parents were strict and would never let you live knowing you sneaked off to your partners house in order for him to sleep.