𝐛.𝐦❗

# STUFFIES 18+
   warning: gender neutral except the word 'mama' is thrown around. headcanons. suggestive content. mommy kink. dom reader. praising. sub space.
   a/n: this is the only borderline smut fic i'll ever write, for now ig.

tags - 1-800-Dissociation

   i'm not responsible for what you read, if you don't like nsfw content then please don't read this !

S

FW !

' i think bruno would like someone who's very loving and understanding. someone who actually cares for him.

- Sometimes he thinks he's a burden to you for all the things he's put you through, but then you reassure him about it and it slightly goes away.

- I think he realizes his "type" once he says it out loud. someone motherly... he feels disgusted by it, how does a mother act?

- Call him 'son'? tell him to clean the house?

- Bruno was confused for sure.

- A way that helped him out was.. stuffies. you had a lot in fact. his favorite by far was a yellow duck, you named him 'steven' and he's very fluffy.

- You would bring the stuffies, originally for his nieces and nephews to play with. but he's watching you play with them from afar, antonio probably walks up to him with a tiger stuffie.

- "Tío! Wanna play with us?" you turn to them, overhearing the boy's question.

- "You can, bruno." stumbling over his words, bruno gives up on making an excuse and nods. the kids are off playing and bruno's holding a teddy bear, you're beside him, sitting in comfortable silence.

- "Have you eaten well, bruno?" he nods silently, "That's good to hear."

- He turns to you, suddenly speaking. "You remind me of a mother.."

- He's quick to apologize, mentally slapping himself. that was very rude bruno! he wouldn't surprised if you're offended. but instead you end up laughing.

- "You're just someone I feel like spoiling."

- That's when realization hit him. playing with those stuffies gave him a reality check of his 'type'

NSFW !

- The first time he called you mommy, was by pure accident. he was sitting in your house, eating cookies you had made for him. he was watching you decorate a few more, he was finishing up the last one, crumbs on his cheeks.

- "I finished mama" he expects you to say how happy you are that he liked them. even more proud that he ate them like a good boy!

- He remembers every detail, he didn't even realize he said it but you. your eyes went wide and you movements stopped. bruno tilts his head, asking if he said anything wrong. "you just called me mama"

- Bruno still didn't get it. he shakes his head - "Why would I..." he gasps, face burning with humiliation. he wants to bury himself in his poncho, especially since your attention is on him now! he couldn't function.

- Most likely left before you could talk to him. you left the subject alone because you knew bruno would run away from it but after that incident, bruno would still accidentally call you mommy, or ma'.

- Calls you Ma' when he's sleepy, mommy when he's very happy.

- He's a sub. can't order you around at all, and you find it so adorable. sometimes, he gets insecure about it to.

- I can't see bruno being into "kinky" things.

- He's more vanilla and soft when it comes to be intimate. he adores feeling loved and special. so he's more on the receiving side.

- Plus he gets overwhemled very, very quickly. so he can't go on for long without breaks.

- Probably reads books and the man is always the one to take charge when being intimate. bruno shuts the book and decides to read a children's book instead.

- At least they didn't make him feel bad about himself. plus you always read him those types since the characters are far more interesting than adult books.

- He whines, and whimpers, stutters and babbles, it's really adorable. they're so breathy and he's muffling himself with his palm because he's really embarrassed by it.

- He loves it when you caress his face as you kiss him. gently prying his lips open with your thumb to slip your tongue inside.

- Will probably call you "mama" most of the time.

- "Mama," he whimpers, squeezing his eyes shut. "please... do something.."

- If you'll ask him to be more specific with what he wants, there would be no response.

- I think bruno will get bratty at times, furrowing his brows and staying quiet when you ask him a question. not the brat to give you silent treatment, or try to take dominance but more of the brat that is too flustered to answer back.

- Praising will get bruno into sub space. he's overwhelmed with all your words that he actually gets into the headspace if you continue to go on (plus adding onto the pleasure he's feeling)

- Bruno would want mama to be by his side when he's overstimulated, babbling random words for you to not quite make out. take his hand and help him out. maybe press kisses to his face and he'll melt into you.

- He clings onto you. pulling you back in if you ever decide to move. he doesn't want your skin off of his. you'll wake up with red marks down your back due to the fact that he scratches and grips onto you to ground himself.

- Oh! he wears a shirt, your shirt, his shirt, doesn't matter. bruno likes to cover up, it makes him more comfortable. and the lights off, the thought of you seeing his face sends him into overdrive.

- Aftercare!! it's filled with so much love. bruno likes to bake cookies together, but directly after sex, he's quick to fall asleep, he rarely stays up to take a proper bath. but yes, afterwards, bruno likes to do a lot of domestic things.