𝐜.𝐦 & 𝐛.𝐦

ask:
   how would bruno or camillo take it if they realize they've been sucked into one of their baby cousins kid shows because it's a lot more interesting than they thought it would be?

a/n: my baby cousins been watching lots of pocoyo and its actually really entertaining 💔🤨

camilo is still a kid so of course he would have his ups and down about cartoons. like, pocoyo, for example. he thought it was boring, sighing in annoyance when his little brother played it, so he'd run off to look for something "actually entertaining"
(which is usually messing around with his family).

but when Antonio feels sad that he isn't receiving his older brothers attention, he asks him if they can watch something together. of course, camilo gave in.

he'd sit by antonio, staring around the place as the two waited for the show to air, little antonio kicking his legs in excitement. camilo notices this and sighs again. antonio is making it hard to not enjoy the show.

there would be four minutes in the cartoon and camilo would find the narrator interesting. though he wouldn't say he likes it.

... his favorite character is sleepy bird and loula.

camilo would be ashamed of himself. now he asks antonio if he's liked to watch pocoyo with him. he's probably teased by it too!

bruno, on the other hand, was given the task to watch the kids. he doesn't know a thing of babysitting, so he asked the kids what to do. they said to watch tv or entertain them. bruno would pull out his rats and perform a play but after it finished they all got bored and tried falling asleep.

"how about some... cartoons?" he asks, gaining their attention. bruno turns on the tv and the kids is quick to grab the control, turning on max & ruby. bruno takes a seat beside them, paying attention to the screen.

it probably doesn't take long for him to keep focus on it. he didn't grow up watching things like cartoons, so he was very entertain. doesn't see the problem with it either.

i feel like watching cartoons also heal his inner child.

his family would return and see sleeping kids right beside bruno, laying on him as if he was a pillow and bruno wide awake, eyes trained on the random cartoons that played on the tv. he wouldn't even hear them calling his name until someone taps on his shoulder.