𝐛.𝐦

# LOVES A DRUG
   warning: gender neutral. headcanons. fluff.
   a/n: this was pretty easy to write bc i act exactly like this 🤨

   REQUEST: Could you write something for Bruno with a really, really clingy reader? Like, the reader is usually all quiet and serious around other people but whenever they see Bruno their mood brightens up and are really lovely physically and emotionally towards him? Maybe HCs if you want!

poor, poor bruno. he's on the verge of passing out due to all the attention you're giving him. you're combing your hands through his hair, peppering his face with kisses, mummering little praises between them.

in the open too!

bruno isn't so big on pda but for some reason, knowing that you act different around other people and him, of all people, made his heart swell up.

it's like a complete change of personalities! everyone gets so surprised upon finding out how affectionate you really are with bruno.

you're always holding his hand, every waking moment, that even bruno searches for your hand in his sleep.

it kind of reassures him that you're still with him, and he can feel you squeeze his hand back, kissing the back of his palm before wrapping your arms around him and cuddling him.

it would be really funny if people were intimidated by you too. when everyone else is having fun, you're sitting down, reading a book or fiddling with your watch.

you don't really talk much either, they just know your name and that you're associated with the madrigals.

then, in walks bruno! and you light up! face twisting from seriousness, to excitement.

of course it would spread rumors. they probably expect you to change from that day to the next, but no.

it's like your battery was drained without bruno on your side. his family sometimes wonders how you and bruno even got together in the first place.

most of the things you two had in common would be how quiet you are upon first meeting.

then it escalates to bruno ranting off and you staring at him with so much adoration that he quiets down out of shyness.

you would throw "I love you"s anytime you feel like it. it causes bruno to sigh and bury himself into his poncho.

turns out, once you open up emotionally, he always, always shuts himself up just to listen to you. but if you're throwing praises and affirmations around out of nowhere, bruno would want you to shut up.

"bruno, you look so pretty tonight" "You have a beautiful smile" "You're doing a great job, amor!"

"(name)!" bruno stuffs a spoonful of food in your mouth, furrowing his brows at you. if it wasn't for the furious blush on his cheeks, you would've thought he was angry at you. "please.. settle down,"

he doesn't really want you to stop though. he really like the way it makes him feel. like he's a very strong, and masculine guy who can do anything.

"i don't appreciate you shoving food in my mouth, next time just kiss me."

then you shall expect it, if you ask bruno to do it again, he'll turn the other way and run away, stays in his rooms for hours until he gains the courage to initiate a kiss.