PART- 1

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

"The award for The Best Designer goes to... Audiences ap logo ko kya lagta hai kon jitega iss saal best designer ka award.. Any guesses..?" Kartik Aaryan asked the audience with a smile... "Shehnaaz!! Shehnaaz!! Shehnaaz!!" Audience was shouting her name.. "Yaar Rahul yeh Kartik ko bhi pata nahi kya kharish hai.. Itna kya suspence create karna yaar.. Yaha mera dil behtha jaa raha hai.." Shehnaaz said with a grumpy face "Moti..!! Moti..!! Shehnaaz..!!" Rahul was shouting on top of his voice..

"Tu meri baat sunega ab.." said nervously.. "Moti..!! Moti..!!" He was still shouting.. "Aur yeh moti moti karna bandh kar khanjara.. Kis angel se main tujhe moti lagti hu.." said irritatedly.. "Moti tu chill kar naa yaar.. Kitna tension leti hai tu faltu me.. I know jeetegi toh tu hi chahe tera yeh Kartik kitna bhi natak kare.. So, Chill babe.." said holding her hand in his hand giving a soft squeeze.. And again shouted moti moti.. By this she smiled seeing his confidence for her..

"And the award for The Best Designer goes to... Shehnaaz Gill.." Kartik said with a warm smile.. "Yehh...!! Tu jeet gayi Moti.." Rahul said excitedly giving a bone crushing hug to her... Shehnaaz smiled seeing him excited n happy for her success.. "Miss Shehnaaz please come on the stage.." the host requested her to come on the stage and collect her award.. She nodded and went to take her award when audience was hooting her name including Rahul the love of her life.. He showed her thumb up with proud smile and then started to clap loudly for her with the audience.. Seeing this she smiled and went towards the stage to take her award...

"Shehnaaz... Shehnaaz.. Hayee! Baba ji yeh ladki smile kyu kar rahi hai neend me.. Lagta  hai phirse sapna dekh rahi hai award lete huye.." her mom said doing face palm.. "Thank you audience you are my lovers.. thank you.." she murmured in her sleep... "Sana puttar uth jaa.. Dekh subha hogayi hai.. Aaj interview hai naa tere job ki.. Uth puttar..." said patting on her shoulder... "Yaar mummy sone doh yaar.." mumbled in her sleep and turn to other side snuggling more into the pillow.. Then her mother thinks to use the Bahamastra... Which is her best friend name Rahul.. "Arey puttar tu bhul gayi kya Rahul ka birthday hai kaal uth.." Said with a smirk as she knows now she will weak up for sure...

Listening Rahul's birthday she gets up quickly from her sleep... "Rahul ka birthday.." said in confusion in her sleepy voice.. "Haan ji.. Apne dream land se nikko.. Kyu ki kaal tere best friend Rahul ka birthday hai.. Aur aaj teri job interview hai 10 baje.. bhul gayi kya?" Asked rolling her eyes.. "Time kya hua hai mummy?" Asked in her sleepy voice.. "Subha ke 8 baj rahe hai.." said nonchalantly.. "What!? 8 baj gaye.." said in shock.. "Hanji.. puttar.."  "Arey yaar pehle nahi utha skate the ap.. Kitna kuch karna baki hai abhi bhi... Aur ready bhi hona hai mujhe..." said irritatedly while getting up from the bed and quickly went inside the loo.. "Yeh aur iska Rahul.." said in disbelief..

***

A man was sleeping peacefully burying his face into the pillow on his king size round bed.. When alarm started to buzz on the clock showing 7am disturbing his peaceful sleep.. By this his one hand comes out from the quiet and turned off the alarm and again fall asleep.. Soon sun rays falls on his handsome face disturbing his peaceful sleep.. So, he finally woke up with a huff.. He sat on the bed and twisted his body and arms to relax his muscles.. (He was only wearing his shots) Then he took his phone to see the time which was now showing 8am by this he got angry on himself as he have a meeting today at 9:30am.. Plus as he woke up late he have to miss his gym for that.. "Fuck! Sidharth you are late today.." after cursing himself he quickly got up from the bed and inside the loo to take a bath...