PART- 29

NOTE: Sorry for being late.. But reason toh tum logo ko pata hi hai.. Mom ka operation..😓

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

Mr. Kapoor & Rahul's Mother was sitting on the front row while waiting for Rahul as the show will start in next 20mins but he was nowhere to be seen making Rahul's Father flown..

RF- Yeh apka ladla beta kaha hai... said with a flown making RM sad

RM- Aa jayega ap chinta mat kijiye... said making him flown

RM- Aa gaya... said with a grin as next moment Rahul enter the venue with stern face....

Rahul- Kaha phas gaya hu... saying this he went near his parents

RM- Aa gaya tu... Aja Beth jaa mere paas... said with a grin making him sat beside her

***

Shehnaaz was now totally ready sitting on a chair comfortably wearing her beautiful red banarasi saree which had beautiful golden zari work on it making it more beautiful and gorgeous... Her blouse was also in same beautiful red colour with a deep U cut neck.. But it's back was more gorgeous.. It had a deep backless showing her beautiful white back There was just a beautiful flower hook on her lower back which was there to hold it..

Her long neck was adorned by a beautiful heavy meenakari necklace covering her cleavage.. Her ears were adorned by 2 big earrings matching with her necklace... There's a beautiful ring on her left hand's index finger... Her both hands were adorned by beautiful meenakari bangles.. There's a maang tika on her hairline and her nose was adorned by a meenakari nose ring... She did nude makeup as she is naturally beautiful.. Her lips were adorned by bold red lipstick matching with her saree...

The saree & makeup...👇

👇

The jewellery without the rose..👇