PART- 9

NOTE: MERI EXAM HAI 19th- 27th JANUARY.. NEXT UPDATE AFTER 27th HI AYEGA...😌

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

____________________

"This is cheating Shehnaaz.." Sidharth said shockingly making her smile... "This is not cheating.. This is a deal with my smartness Mr. Future..." Sana said with a smirk.. "Why will he say sorry to me.. Jab galti meri hai toh.." Sidharth murmured the last part softly but it was heard by Shehnaaz.. "Accha chodo yeh sab.. Aur kuch bolo apne aur mere bade me Mr. Future.." Sana said with a smile changing the topic...

This made Sidharth worried as he don't know much about her... He only saw her once in his office when she came for her interview... And then this accident happened that's it.. Seeing him in deep thought Sana said.. "Kya hua? Tumhe bhi nahi pata kya apne bade me...? Bhul gaye kya sab kuch like me.." Sana said jokingly making him flown.. Sidharth was about to say something to her when Priya and Veer came to them and informed Sidharth that police is here for Sana's testimony for the accident....

"What? Are they mad or what? Shehnaaz kaise  degi?" Sidharth said angrily.. "Chill bro doctor hai yaha... He will tell them her condition.." Veer said trying to calm down his anger... "No.. Ruk.. I'm going.. Tab tak tum dono Shehnaaz ke saath hi raho..." Sidharth said angrily.. "But Sidharth Sana toh..." Priya said sadly.. Understanding Priya's problem Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz who was looking at them with a confused look making him smile a bit...

"Shehnaaz I need do go and meet the doctor now for some work.." Sidharth said with a smile making her flown.. "No please mat jao naa.." Sana said with a pout looking absolutely eatable to Sidharth.. "Oh God! This girl will kill me for sure.." Sidharth thought in mind... "I need to go... So, tab tak yeh dono tumhare saath rahenge.. Yeh mera friend hai Veer and she is his girlfriend Priya... They are very good people Shehnaaz.." Sidharth said pointing VIya...Who was passing a smile to her.

Shehnaaz was about to say something when Sidharth again said.. "Please Baby Girl... I need to go.." Sidharth said with a smirk.. As now he had understood that Shehnaaz loves the name BABY GIRL from him a lot and now she will agree for sure... And cursed himself for not using it before when he was talking about her father with her... And as expected she agreed..❤ After that he left leaving Veer and Priya with her... "Hi! Shehnaaz..." Priya said with a smile by this Sana gave a smile to her..

**

Police Officer- PO

"Can we take Miss Gill's testimony now?" PO asked the doctor.. "Dekiye officer Miss Gill had a partial memory loss... So, I don't think she will be able to give any statement now... But you can try if you want to but I would suggest not to as it can be risky for her if she will try to remember all those moments..." The doctor informed the police officer.. "Thik hai toh phir hum baad me le lenge..." PO said understanding the situation... "But kab tak ayega Miss Gill ki memory?" PO again asked the doctor..

"Aisa kuch specific time fixed nahi hota hai... Like, agar ana hai toh it can come in days or weeks nahi toh months or years bhi lag jate hai... Aur agar zyada yaad dilane ki koshis kare aur unko stress hua then it can be risky for her life for that maybe kabhi naa aye..." Doctor informed in serious tone.. "Hmm.. Thank you doctor for all the information... We will take leave now..." saying this they left.... Well all these was seen by Sidharth... And he again cursed himself for her condition and left ..

**

"Mr. Future..." Sana said with a smile but soon her smile get vanished as she seen him entering inside the room with a sad face... But Sidharth gave her a forced smile to her while sitting next to her beds chair... "Looks like kafi accha bond hogaya hai tumhara in dono ke saath..?" Sidharth asked looking at Sana & VIya.. Who was passing smile to him... "Yes.. They are really good.." Sana replied with a smile.. "Chalo accha hai.." Sidharth said with a smile.. "Thanks.." Priya said with a smile to Sidharth by this he just nodded with a smile...