PART- 21

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

____________________

Sana- Chudel ko kya hua ..? thinking this she went inside his cabin and get shocked seeing Sidharth...

Who was lost in anger... Which was not looking less than fire to her... He was looking so furious as if he will burn the place with his anger.. His veins were popping out from his neck as if it will burst anytime soon... His hands were made into a fist.. When she noticed he had cuts his hand with something as blood was coming from his hand..

Sana- Sidhaaarthhh.. saying this she went near him and holds his hand worriedly making him comes on earth...

Sid- Huhh..

Sana- Sidharth first aid box kaha hai...? asked in crying tone looking at him...

Listening this he pointed towards the drawer of his rooms shelf... Shehnaaz quickly went there and come back with the first aid box and started to do his dressings quietly... When Sidharth was just looking at her with a smile... Seeing her care for him.. He hissed in pain feeling dettol.. Seeing him in pain she blow some air on it making him smile blissfully unknowingly.. After cleaning she put a bandage on it....

Sana- Hogaya.... said after done with it and went to keep the first aid box back to it's place...

Sana- Kya hua tha...? Jab gaya tab toh thik the..? Ab kya hogaya tha aisa..? Kya bola uss chudel ne aisa jo gusse me haat kaat liya..? asked angrily looking at Sidharth...

Who was giving her a puppy face seeing her sherni avtar...😂

Sid- Shehnaaz you were crying n now you are angry on me... said like a baby...

Sana- Kya bola uss chudel ne bolo Sidharth? 😡

Sid- Nothing... You relax baby...

Sana- What relax..? Haat kaat ke behthe ho tum.. Ab bolo bhi..? asked angrily

Sid- Kuch nahi yaar... Jao aur mujhe kaam karne do... saying this he started look for a file making her flown...

Sana- Sidhaaarthhh.. Tumhe meri kasam bolo ab.. said making him shocked

Sid- Yeh ladki hamesha apni kasam deti hai.. Aur mujhe woh kaam karna padhta hai iske chakkar me jo main nahi karna chahta hu hamesha... thought in mind

Sana- Boliye jahapana... said angrily

Sid- She called you a bitch toh mujhe gussa aa gaya aur maine table pe... Aaahhh... as he again banged his hand on the table making her flown but she was happy how he become angry just because someone calling her bitch...

Sid- Haat aise mara... said groaning in pain

Sana- Pagal ho tum... Haat ko lag gaya naa abhi... Aur uske bolne se main thodi naa bitch ban jaungi... said with a smirk

Sid- Haan woh hai... But still....

Sana- Kher chodo... Tum pagal ho kya aise haat kaat liya... said holding his hand softly making him smile unknowingly

Sid- Waise.. Phir bol rahi thi main use meri girlfriend bana lu... said intentionally just to see her reaction.. Why he did that he don't know...

Sana- Dur raho uss chudel se samjhe.. said angrily making him smile

Sid- Ab toh dur hi hogaya hai hamesha ke liye... said nonchalantly making her shocked