PART- 18

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

____________________

In Sidharth's cabin....

Sana- She is not your girlfriend... But Priya kyu bol rahi thi break up n all... asked curiously to Sidharth...

Sid- Oh God Shehnaaz... Stop this girlfriend shit... I have no girlfriend baba... said irritatedly making her smile

Sana- Arey bolo na... breakup ka... I'm curious to know... said with a smirk

Sid- Ab kya bolu.... saying this he told her that fake boyfriend girlfriend drama for SM making her giggle...

Sana- Hayee! Tum pagal ho... Aur woh chudel hi mili thi tumhe fake girlfriend banane ke liye... said the last part irritatedly making him chuckled

Sid- Veer ka idea tha....😏

Sana- Dur raho usse... Galat advice deta hai woh tumhe... said making him chuckled...

Sid- Hmm.. But mera bohot accha dost hai woh... like best friend you know... So, dur.. not possible.....

Sana- Ooh! Like me & Priya.... said making him shocked

Sid- What..!!??? What did you just said...? 😳

Sana- Why are you getting shocked...?? We just became good friends you know... Bohot acchi hai woh... Mujhe sab kuch bohot acche se dikhaya... Designers se bhi milaya..

Listening designers Sidharth fist his hand angrily... As when Sidharth was looking for her.. Some male designers were talking about her.. That how beautiful & hot she is and all... Which made him super angry that time... And in that anger he called her "BABY" infront of them...😂

Sid- Accha... said with a flown..

Sana- Haan.. Humne bate bhi ki bohot sari... Aur toh aur usne toh mujhe tumara one sided aashiq ko bhi dikhaya.. I mean usse milaya... said with a smirk making him shocked...

Sid- Aashiq...? Kon..? asked confusingly

Sana- Sunny... said giggling making him flown

Sid- Yaar Shehnaaz.... 😑

Sana- Manna padega tum toh har taraf chaye huye ho... Be it girls or boys... "THE MOST WANTED MUNDA" ho tum... said while giggling..

But next moment she gets shocked as he comes very close to her face making her breath hitched... Soon she closed her eyes feeling the proximity of them as now she can feel his hot breath falling on her face sending shiver down her spine... While doing their face comes in contact with each other when he went near her... Feeling him so close to her she felt like her heart will explode and will come out in her hand any time soon... She fisted her hand to control her uneven breaths....

Sid- Including yours too right..? said in husky voice near her ear making her heartbeat increase...

Next moment she heart skipped a beat as she felt him giving a harsh bite on her ear making her hissed in pain softly... Which made him comes in his sense in response... Soon he realised what he was doing and quickly moved away from her.. By this she felt like empty or hollow...

Sid- Awkward!! Thought in mind...

Sid- Sorry.... said softly not looking at her feeling awkward... Listening sorry she felt hurt unknowingly which she didn't recognised..