PART- 2

Note: Sorry!! For the late update.. Woh ghad pe thoda FAMILY DRAMA chal raha tha.. 😅😅

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

Shehbaz was thinking how to make her agreed for his demand when an idea comes in his evil mind that it using the bhramstra aka Rahul..😝 "Moto tujhe Rahul ki kasam please yaar..." Shehbaz said having a winning smirk making her shocked.. "What the hell..!?" Sana said getting shocked putting on the dupatta over her suit covering her body... "This is cheating Shehbaz..." Sana said angrily while coming out from the loo with an angry look ready to kill her little brother with her eyes which was splitting draggers at him... "Ab aur koie rasta choda tha tune bol... Bas ek bar taste hi karna hai yaar..." Shehbaz said with a puppy face...

"Just once that's it... That too only one shot.." Sana said having no other option left for her to say no as he gave her Rahul's kasam... And she believe in kasam a lot... And she just can't let anything happen to her best friend plus the love of her life... "Yehhh...!! Thank you moto.. And thanks Rahul bro.." Shehbaz said giving a victory dance making Shehnaaz signed in disbelief... "Chal main jati hu.." Sana said taking her bag and her CV file for the job interview...

Shehnaaz looked at her watch which was showing 8:45 and her job interview will be taken place at 10am now.. Seeing the time she quickly wore her heels and bid bye to her family... When Shehbaz said shouting to her with a smirk... "All the best Moto.." While waving his hand to her... "Khoteya..." Shehnaaz replied irritatedly and left for Rahul's place.. As she knows for what he said all the best to her... It was not for the job interview but for waking Rahul up..

***

"Good morning! Sidharth Sir." The receptionist wish Sidharth with a warm smile welcoming their boss in the office.. Sidharth just hummed in response and went inside having a stern face... Meanwhile, the receptionist send a message to Veer... When he entered he saw everyone was busy in talking and gossiping rather than doing their work by this he gets angry... "Looks like aaj kisi ne pehle se WARNING nahi dia ap logo ko that I have already reached at office.." Sidharth shouted sarcastically looking at Veer who was busy flirting with a girl... Listening his voice everyone gets shocked and gulped down their salvia including Veer... And checked his phone where he saw a message from the receptionist saying ..."HULK IS HERE.."

Veer got angry on himself for not checking the phone as now their boss aka Mr. Hulk will do something for sure... And thinks that today is the last day of some people for sure... And said.. "Sidharth bro tu.. I mean boss ap agaye?" Veer said with a puppy face doing gestures to the employees to start their work rather that seeing the angery Hulk.. Who was seething in anger looking at everyone... "Don't.." Sidharth shouted angrily making everyone flinch in fear of his anger... As their boss aka THE ANGERY HULK don't like people talking while working.. Just during work that's it... Otherwise he is a really sweet person MAYBE.. As they never saw him smiling in this last 10 years... After his father's death when he joined the company..

"Hmm!?" Veer said in confusion.. "Don't make gesture to them Veer to start their work.. How many times do I have tell you guys that I don't like people wasting their time during work time doing unnecessary talking and gossiping.. Aaj meeting hai company ka uspe kaam karna chahiye tha naki yeh sab.. Aur agar itna hi maan hai then give me your resignation letter on my desk and leave my company.. Phir jitna maan kare acche se baat karna..." Sidharth said angrily making everyone looking down in shame... Well it's nothing new for them.. He always say the same when they do something like this... But what he do next is scary more scary...