PART- 53

Happy reading guys... enjoy... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me... Thank you...😊❤

___________________________

After their young night both woke up late next morning for that Niti and her husband teased them a lot making them blush and smile shyly but Sidharth became irritated a little at the end for their constant teasing. Later, Sidharth eventually got angry on Shehnaaz when she supported Niti over him in a fight making her sad and Niti apologised to her as for her he got angry on her just after their wedding day.

Shehnaaz was about to go and coax him when SM asked her to make some simple sweet like kheer or suzi ka halwa for everyone as it was her first rasoi today.. But for everyone's surprise Shehnaaz made red velvet cake for everyone as she knows it's her Sidharth's favourite. He don't like sweet much he only eat some cake that too very rarely for his health conscious nature.. Seeing cake everyone was happy that she thought about Sidharth while cooking like an ideal wife should do.

Shehnaaz and everyone asked Sidharth to cut the cake. After showing some attitude he did cut the cake and made her eat the first bite making her blush hard and he smiled as Niti and jiju was teasing them again. They asked her to made him eat too which she did all blushing and smiling making everyone laugh hard and Sidharth too.

Later, she served to everyone and everyone praised her cooking skills and her intelligence. They gave her blessings to have a long married woman life (suhagan) along with some token of love (nek). Where Sidharth was the happiest and proudest person that time when his family was praising her and complimenting her and also calling him lucky to have her in his life as his life partner and soulmate.

Sana- Nahi Di, I'm the luckiest girl. Kyu ki mujhe Sidharth mila hai mere pati ke roop me... said smiling looking at him

Sid- Ab mere alawa bhi koie tujhe tareef kar raha hai toh le le baby.. Kya pata age mile yah naa mile.. said with a teasing smirk

Niti- Tu kehna kya chahta hai... Shehnaaz ko sirf tu tareef karta hai aur koie nahi.. said trying to make them fight again..

Sana- Haan.. Sidharth.. Kya bol raha hai tu? Mujhe sab karte hai.. samjha.. Mummy, papa ji, Shehbaz, Mom, Di, jiju, Kiran bhi karta hai.. Huhh! said angrily

Sid- Di tujhe chain nahi hai kya? Ladai karwa raha hai kabse.. Kuch der pehle bhi kia tha naa tune...

Sana- Ab purane mudde mat laa.. Iss mudde pe baat kar.. Di ne bas wahi bola jo tune bola.. Kutta.

Sid- Abey! Yaar.. Bol toh aise rahi hai jaise main tareef nahi karta.. Jab baad me main sach me nahi karunga kabhi tab pata chalega tujhe samjhi... Kamini.. said irritatedly making her eyes moist

Sana- Main abhi aya... saying this she left

Sid- Fuck! said under his breath

Niti- Sana ko kya hua? asked confusingly

Sid- Di, woh muh dikhai hai naa abhi.. Toh bas ready hone gayi hogi... Main ata hoon di... saying this he went after her

Sidharth entered inside their bedroom and saw Shehnaaz was sitting on the bed curling her legs close to her chest and hiding her face into her lap while crying making his heart churned into pieces..

Sid- Shehnaaz... said coming closer to her

Sana- Mujhse baat mat tu... said showing her hand to him asking his to stay away from her