PART- 39 🔞

NOTE: Mature content ahead....!! 🔞

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comments, in line comments, do vote and do follow me.. Thank you..😊❤

___________________________

Sana- What the fuck!!! Sidhaaarthhh... Mujhe nahi karna yeh please... said requesting him in crying tone

Well Sidharth took her to do couple scuba diving... and listening she have to go down inside the water it was making her scared like shit.... She don't have water phobia... She knows how to swim that too very well... but all on a sudden she is getting sacred thinking what if her oxygen cylinder runs out of oxygen or something goes wrong under water then she will definitely gonna die.. Which is not gonna happen for sure as there's her Sidharth who will be with her .. plus other instructors are also present there to rescue them if something goes wrong under water... Honestly, she is just stressed out and over thinking unnecessarily as she was panicking about it....

Sid- Baby.. nothing will happen to you or us... You're just panicking and getting stressed out unnecessarily because of over thinking and nothing else... As tumhe sab ata hai kya karna hai.. Aur sab pata hai tumhe instructions right? and she nods

Sana- But..

Sid- And see Gary and George is here for us... If something will go wrong then they will take us out... Right guys...? said looking at them and asked them to say yes in gesture and they nods

Gary and George are scuba diving instructor and life guard...

Sid- See... they will take us out... now let's go baby... And you're looking so sexy in this black costume... seriously... You have no idea how I'm controlling myself.. (she smiled shyly) You know I thought we will kiss underwater but I'll drop my plan now and will kiss you after coming up... Chalo ab....

Sana- Yaar! Sidharth... sach me kuch nahi hoga naa...

Sid- Haan baba... Don't you trust me? That if something will go wrong then I'll save you... said in serious tone

Sana- Nahi.. nahi... tu pagal hai...!! I trust you Sidharth... I really do... Chal ab.... said pulling him this time making him chuckled

Sid- Pagal hai yeh ladki... thought in mind looking at her all excited all on a sudden

The instructor tell them all the instructions once again making them understand what to do when they will go down and will face will any problem... Specially, after they wore the oxygen cylinder and put on the mask on their faces....

Gary- You guys okay...? asked showing thumbs up and SidNaaz did the same telling him they're good to go...

They both stand holding each other's hands on the platform and take a dig inside the cold water to make them wet properly....

Sid- You okay baby...? asked doing hand gesture

And she nods positively that she is fine showing him a thumbs up....

Soon Gary loose the rope and asked them to go down with hand gesture... both nodded took a deep breath and went inside the water holding their hands together.... Both explode the beautiful underwater world where there was different type, size and colours of fish was floating in water... The water was so clear that they that see everything clearly....