PART- 5

Hi guys.. First of all SORRY for the late update.. But it was necessary for the story.. As this part is holding too much of importance for the story and also for upcoming parts... So, I needed to think a lot before writing it down... So sorry again...😘😘 Well today is the day when our SidNaaz will finally meet each other... But don't think it will be a fairytale meet.. Hope you guys will love it..🤞🏻

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

_______________________________

Shehnaaz was running with a broken heart in a dark place where there was no light only darkness and darkness... Her heart rate was increasing.. Her body was sweating badly.. Her vision was shaking and getting blur.. As she have Nyctophobia.. She have a fear of darkness.. Her forever fear... She was running like a maniac just with a hope for a ray of hope to save her life... But her hope and will power was getting loose.. As there was no light... Her heart was beating like running a marathon... Her vision was getting blur as she was crying.. She felt like dying... But still she was running like a maniac.. Just for some light to save her life to getting out of this darkness...

While running she heard someone calling her name... Maybe a man.. "Shehnaaz.. Shehnaaz..." Yes, it's a man who was calling her.. Soon she started to follow that voice.. And finally she saw a little light coming from a place.. But the voice that was coming has stopped now.. Forgetting the voice Shehnaaz started to go near the light.. It was not a bright light but just a thin line of light.. But it was enough for her that time to save her life... Soon she went near the place with all her will... Seeing the light she finally felt alive.. Her heart rate started to become normal..

Then Sana saw a man was there... Maybe the person who was calling her name... She saw he was standing there facing her his back... She thought to call him to saying thank you to him for saving her life... "Thank you..." finally she said him after catching some breath... Listening her voice the man turned around to face her.. But still Sana couldn't see his face.. As, it was still dark there but not like peace dark like before.. She could only see his dark intense eyes... Which was showing lots of emotion.. But she can't name those emotions...

His eyes was dark, intense and beautiful... She get lost in his intense eyes for sometime... But after sometime she finally asked softly breaking their eye lock.. "Kon ho tum..?" The man was about to say something to her... When she heard someone calling her name again... "Shehnaaz... Shehnaaz.. Sana puttar... Uth jaa baccha office nahi jana tenu...?" It was ShM who was calling her from her deep sleep... Yes, it was a dream.. She was watching a dream or you can say a nightmare..

"Sana puttar uth jaa... Aur yeh tere sir pe pasina kyu hai.." ShM called her cleaning the sweats from her forehead and getting worried for her... "Hayee! Tune koie bura sapna dekha kya..?" ShM again asked in worried voice.. "Puttar uth jaa kitna sona hai.. Aaj tere office ka first day hai naa.. Uth puttar..." ShM said while caresing her face... Yes, today is her first day at her job in her dream company... The SS FASHION... She had been selected as a designer in SS FASHION... As she did excellent in her job interview... Which took place 2 days ago... Well today it Monday and her job interview was on Saturday...

FLASHBACK

"Yaar Rahul jaldi chal.. I can't wait yaar.." an excited Shehnaaz said getting in his car... Obviously after lots of requests by Rahul...  "Haan.. Jaa rahi hu.. Bol toh aise rahi hai jaise apne khasam se milne jaa rahi hai kamini.." Rahul said mocking her... "Chup kar kamine... Aur zaldi chala..." Sana said angrily.. "Haan... Haan..." saying this Rahul start the car... And in 40mins they reached their destination.... The SS FASHION... Both get down from the car... But Sana was super excited....