Late night confessions

Request from daisylovemae11

Hope you like it!

__________________

•Your POV•

I woke up at six on a sunny Friday morning. Normally, I wouldn't be too happy about getting up this early but it was class trip day and we were staying overnight in a hotel.

I hopped out of bed and grabbed the outfit I planned out the night before making my way to the bathroom. I quickly did my daily routine, double checked my bags, and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning, mom." I greeted cheerfully as I sat down at the table. My mother greeted me back.

"I see your excited for your trip with your classmates." She mused as she placed my breakfast in front of me. I nodded grabbing a fork and taking a bite of my food.

"Very excited." I told her after I swallowed my food. "Thanks for letting me go, mom."

"It's what I wanted to do when I was younger and besides, I trust you." She smiled at me. "Now, finish up your food. You don't want to miss the bus today, do you?" I shook my head vigorously.

I quickly finished up my food, put on my shoes, grabbed my bags, and headed out the door, saying goodbye to my mom on the way out.

~•~

I arrived at school, meeting (b/f/n) by the entrance. They stood there with an excited smile on their face.

"I can't wait for us to get going." (B/f/n) said, unable to contain their excitement. "This is gonna be so much fun."

"I know," I said. "I can't wait either."

"Okay, class!" The principal said into the megaphone, gathering the attention of all the students. "I will be announcing who you'll be sharing a room with when we get to the hotel. I'll only say this once so pay attention."

"I hope we're roommates," I told (b/f/n).

"Me too."

The principal started listing off pairs of names. When (b/f/n)'s name was announced, they ended up sharing a room with someone that wasn't me. (B/f/n) rolled their eyes, muttering a 'seriously' under their breath.

"And lastly we have (y/n) and (c/n)." The principal said, folding the paper she was reading. "Now go to your buddy and find your seats on the bus. Let's get going."

Pair by pair, everyone started getting on the bus. (C/n) walked up beside me, greeting me with a smile.

"Hey (y/n)," he said. "We're roommates." I hummed in response.

I swear, these teachers think they're helping by pairing you up with someone you like which maybe they are.

I just hope I don't do anything stupid.

We got on with (b/f/n) and whoever their roommate was following behind us. They took the seat in front of ours. Once everyone was in the bus, we were on our way to the hotel.

"This is gonna be a long ride." (C/n) said, looking out the window. "Like four hours probably."

"You're joking." I scoffed.

"Don't believe me? Look it up."

I did.

He wasn't joking.

Oh God please help me.

~•~

Four long, torturous hours of uncomfortable silence later, we finally arrived at the hotel we would be staying in. (C/n) and I made our way to the front desk to check in along with (b/f/n) and their roommate.