Meeting him

Hey guys! This is a one shot requested by MineCat57

Enjoy!

~Sofia💕

              ————————

~Your POV~

The bell rang, a signal that class was over for an hour. I put my things back in my bag and walked to the cafeteria.

I sat down with my tray of food at the table away from most of the students.

I don't have many friends. I mean, I do, but they don't sit with me.

I take a bite of what I chose as a boy sits in the lunch table next to mine. I looked at him as talked with his friends.

He looked so good with his (c/e/c) eyes, and (c/h/c) hair. He seemed to be very outgoing and nice.

I had to look away before he saw me.

~•~

Three days later.

It's been the same thing every lunch for the past three days now. It always ended up in me looking away.

Today was just like any other. I was looking at him. I didn't notice him looking at me until he smiled.

I blinked a couple times and looked at my food.

"Hey." His low, masculine voice greeted. I look at him to see him sitting right across from me.

"Oh, umm, hi." I greeted him awkwardly.

"I saw you staring at me." He smiled.

"You also stared back!" I shot at him. He laughed lightly.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"(Y/n) (l/n)." I replied. "What's yours?"

"(C/n) (c/l/n)."

~•~

"You're so funny, (y/n)." (C/n) said, laughing at a joke I told.

(C/n) and I have been friends for almost three months now. I have slowly developed feelings for him.

I really want to tell him, but I'm afraid he won't feel the same and not talk to me anymore. I don't want to ruin what we have.

I just hope I can keep it from him.

We enter our history class together. Since the teacher we have has a seat plan, he sits in front of me.

"Good afternoon, class." (Teacher's name) says as she enters the room. "Today I'm going to give you guys a project."

Everyone groans at his statement. (C/n) I groan along with them. We keep silent as he explains the project.

"And you are going to work in pairs." A student raises her hand up. "Yes, I'll be picking the your partners." She put her hand down as everyone groans.

He began listing off names. Eventually he got down to the last two students.

"And the last group will be (c/n) and (y/n)." He said. "I'm giving you the rest of the period to discuss with your partners. Deadline is Tuesday next week. You do have the weekend to finish it. Late projects will not be accepted unless there is a valid excuse, understand?"

The class mutters a yes and moves to where their partners are sitting. (C/n) gets up and sits beside me.

We plan on doing the project at his house. I'm excited because I get to spend more time with him.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at one pm?"

"Sure." I told him.

~•~

We get to his place and go upstairs to his room. His parents aren't home so we had the whole place to ourselves.

"Hey (y/n), can I tell you something?" He asked nervously. I put down my pen and look at him.

"What?" I askEd, raising an eyebrow.

"I may have some feelings for you." He told me, blush making it's way to his cheeks.

"(C/n)-"

"I know you may not feel the same. I get it. I just couldn't hide it anymore." He cut me off.

"Hey-"

"I like you, (y/n), okay? I know I can't force you to like me." He cut me off again.

"I have feelings for you too!" I said, loud enough to make the whole neighborhood hear.

"What..." he trailed off. "You? Like me?"

"Yes, (c/n), I like you. I have since I saw you sitting beside my lunch table." I could feel my cheeks heating up. "It's stupid, I know."

"I have too." He smiled at me.

"So what are we now?" I asked. "Are we dating now?"

"If that's what you want."

"Yes."