Changes

A big thank you to my best friend XEGAZEniss for coming up with this story! I did add a few parts but most of it is from her!

TW: Mentions of suicide.

Enjoy!

               —————————

~Your POV~

I was walking through the hall when I saw him. Those (crush's eye color) eyes and (crush's hair color) hair.

Maybe I should tell him.

I mustered up every ounce of courage I had and walked up to him. I fell for him already.

"Hey (c/n)" I said shyly. "I just wanted to tell you that I like you. A lot."

"Get away from me you fat pig" he snapped at me. I stood there in shock. "You're such a nerd!" He yelled. "Don't talk to me ever again! Go away!"

I granted his request and went away. The day went on. I went to my classes and at the end of the day walked home.

I got in my room and cried. I grabbed a rope and tied it to my ceiling fan. I was about to hang myself when the doorbell rang. I stopped what I was doing and went downstairs.

I opened the door revealing my best friend.

"Hey" I said faking happiness. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to hang out" she said coming inside. She ran upstairs to my room and I followed behind her.

"(Y/n)" she said going inside my room. "Were you planning on committing suicide?"

"Y-Yes" I stuttered.

"Why?" She asked sitting down on my bed.

"(C/n)" I said sitting beside her. "He rejected me. He called me fat, a pig, and a nerd"

"(Y/n)" she said. "Why do care if he rejects you? There are a lot of other boys who will love you for you. You have so much to look forward to. Would your parents be happy if they found out you were dead? The child they raised is gone? I don't think so. Get over him, (y/n). He is not worth your time"

"Thanks, (b/f/n)" I said smiling. I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same. "Thanks for the advice"

"No problem" she said. "I was hoping we would talk about happy stuff. Anyway, I have to go now" she stood up. "See you at school"

"Bye" I said as she left the room.

She was right. He wasn't worth my time. But I want it my way.

~Crush's POV~

At school the next morning someone new walked in. She looked so pretty. All the boys and girls began whispering. I walked up to her.

"Hey new girl" I said smiling. "What's your name?"

"Shut up (c/n)!" She yelled. Everyone brought their attention to us. I stood there shocked. She knew my name.

"How did you know that's my name?" I asked her curiously.

"Did you forget?" She asked. "I'm (y/n). The girl you rejected"

Wow. She changed because of me? Nice move, (c/n).

She walked away leaving me embarrassed.

Weeks have passed by and I told her I like her. She rejected me. I cried.

The next day I tried again. But this time. I was serious.

"(Y/n)" I said to her. "I like you, wait, I love you. I'm sorry if I hurt you in the past. Just please accept my apology" tears rolled down my cheeks. "I..... I love you, (y/n), just take your time to accept my apology"

"I accept your apology" she said.

"R-Really?" I stuttered.

"Yes"

"Will you be my girlfriend, (y/n)?" I asked. "I'll give you time to think about it"

"Okay" she answered.

~Your POV~

It's been about two weeks since he asked me to be his girlfriend. We have gotten closer and I'm ready to give him the answer. I slipped a note in his locker to meet me outside in the football field after school.

The end of the day came and I met him there.

"(C/n)" I said. "My answer is yes"

"Yes what?" He asked me.

Did he forget?

"I would love to be your girlfriend" I said. He broke into a big smile. He wrapped his arms around me picking me up and kissing my lips.

"I love you, (y/n)"

"I love you too"