Love letters

~your POV~

I open my locker and see a folded up piece of paper that wasn't there before. I pick it up, unfolding it too see that it's a letter from someone.

You look so pretty.

~It's a secret.

I smile and put the note in my backpack. I throw in my textbook and walk home.

____

It's been about a week and I keep receiving these letters in my locker. I don't know who it's from.

"It's been a week and I'm still receiving these letters from someone. It doesn't even say the name of the person!" I tell (b/f/n).

"Did you keep them?" (B/f/n) asks.

"Yeah. Wanna see them?"

"Of course I do!"

I take them out of a folder and hand them to her and she reads them.

"My little (y/n) has a secret admirer!" She squeals. "Someone likes you!"

"It's probably just some joke." I said. "All those letters can't be true."

"We'll see, (y/n)."

_____

I walk into the school and go to my locker. I put in the code and open it to see another letter. I read through it.

Hey. I hope you have a good day today, (y/n). You deserve the best.

~still not telling.

I keep the letter in my bag and take out what I need for class.

___

During lunch, there was another letter in my locker.

You did well on that test! You're so smart.

~wait a bit longer and then you'll find out.

I keep that letter and return my book. I go to the cafeteria for lunch. I sit down with (b/f/n).

"Receive any letters today?" She asked.

"Two letters. One this morning and one a few minuets ago." I answered.

"This person must be crushing on you really hard." She said. "You do have a secret admirer, (y/n). It's obvious someone in this school likes you."

"They're probably just joking." I said.

What if it's not a joke?

___

Meet me on the roof after school on Monday.

~you'll find out then.

Finally, after almost two months of getting these letters, I'll finally know who on Monday afternoon.

_____
Monday.

Don't forget to meet me on the roof top after school.

~See you then.

____
After school.

I go up to the roof of the school and wait.

"Hey, (y/n)." The low voice of a man says. I turn around and see him.

(C/n) (c/l/n). My crush. My best guy friend. The boy I wish I had a chance with.

"Hey, (c/n). What are you doing here?" I asked awkwardly.

"I was looking for you." He smiled.

"Why were you looking for me?" I asked.

He can't be the one who's been putting those letter in my locker, right?

"I was the one who put those letters in your locker." He admitted.

"What..." I trailed off.

"I like you- I mean- I love you, (y/n). You're just amazingly smart. You're beautiful not only of the inside, but also on the outside. You're everything I want and need. Maybe even more. I know you may not feel the same, but I'm going to ask you anyway. Will you be mine?"

"Oh my gosh." I said. "I love you too, (c/n). Yes, I will be yours if you be mine."

"Deal." He said.

"Finally!" I heared another boy scream.

"It's about time! I almost told her who!" A girl shouts.

"(C/b/f/n)?" I asked.

"(B/f/n)?" (C/n) asked.

"Oops... I knew I should've ran away before I screamed." (C/b/f/n) said.

"Yeah." (B/f/n) said.

"How did you know I was gonna do this, (b/f/n)?" (C/n) asked.

"I'm (y/n)'s best friend! She told me obviously!" (B/f/n) said.

"I didn't tell you I was gonna do this, (c/b/f/n). How did you know?"

"(B/f/n) told me." (C/b/f/n) said.

"But hey! Does it really matter? You guys are finally dating! The ship has sailed!" (B/f/n) said happily.

Oh, (b/f/n).