Wizard

Hey guys! Sorry for the very long wait. This is a request from shufunkgamer. Enjoy!

—————

||Your POV||

I'm a wizard.

Not many people know. I had to move from my school that was full of kids with powers to a 'normal' school because I failed some tests.

I walk through the halls of my new school. I hide my wand in the very bottom of my backpack so no one can take it from me.

I go to the office to grab some papers.

"Good morning." I said walking towards the desk.

"Name?" The lady asks unamused.

"(Y/n) (l/n)." I answered.

She types something into the computer and prints out my schedule, locker number and combination.

"Thank you." I said taking the papers from her.

I find my locker and put in the books I don't need. They're nothing like the books from my wizard school.

"Hey." A girl said opening the locker beside mine.

"Oh. Hi." I said shyly.

"What's your name?" She asks closing her locker.

"(Y/n)." I said doing the same.

"I'm (b/f/n). Are you new here?" She asks with a smile on her face.

"Yeah." I said. "I could use some help finding some of my classes."

"Sure. Can I see your schedule?"

I give her my schedule and she looks through hers and mine. I look around and take in what is not in my wizard school.

"We have most of our classes together." She said. "The only two classes we are not together in is third period and the last period of the day."

"Okay." I said. "So should we go?" I asked her.

"Let's go." She said giving me back my schedule.

We walked to our first class and found some seats. She took the one next to me and she began talking about some of the teachers here and what they like.

Completely different from what I'm used to.

Then the whole class goes quiet. A boy with (c/h/c) hair and (c/e/c) eyes walks in. He was tall and, undoubtingly, good looking.

"Who is that?" I whisper to (b/f/n).

"(C/n) (c/l/n)." She whispered. "The most popular boy in this school."

"What are you guys looking at?" He asked. Everyone went back to minding their own business.

Imagine being able to control people like that. Oh, wait, I can too.

I'm a wizard. With a wave of a wand I can make someone disappear. With a wave of a wand I can probably make someone shut up.

Or make them lose their voice forever. Depends on how I'm feeling that day.

He sits down next to me. Not like he had a choice. The teacher arrives and class starts.

~•~

"Hey, new girl." Someone said. I turned around. "I'm (c/n). I believe I saw you in my first period."

"Yeah." I said.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"(Y/n)." I answered.