Mistletoe~ Christmas special🎄

<Your POV>

My office was holding a Christmas party. Everyone was invited. I was planning not to go but someone convinced me to go with them.

"Fine, I'll go." I sighed, giving in.

"Yes!" (B/f/n) squealed. "We are going to find out outfits tomorrow! Be ready!"

"Just because I'm going doesn't mean I'll find a whole outfit." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, but, (y/n), (c/n) might be there." I knew she was smiling even from the other end of the phone. "Don't you want a cute new outfit to show him?"

"I can always look in my closet."

"But, (y/n), please." She begged. "I'll pay for whatever you buy."

"No."

"I'll take you to your favorite restaurant."

"We have a deal!" I smirked. I was waiting for her to say that.

Just say you'll buy me food, and I'll do anything you want.

"Perfect! See you tomorrow!" She said and hung up.

I guess I'm going shopping tomorrow.

~•~

"Wake up, loser." Someone said, pulling the sheets off of me. "We're going shopping."

"(B/f/n)?" I groaned, blocking my eyes from the light. "How did you get in?"

"You gave me a spare key, idiot." She chuckled. "Get up!"

"Remind me to get back the spare key from you." I said, finally getting up.

"I'm giving you thirty minutes to get ready."

I just got out of bed and rolled my eyes.

~•~

We have been going around the mall almost all day. (B/f/n) has found her dress but I haven't found mine.

"Can you please drive me home? I'm not going to find a dress."

"There's one more store." She said, dragging me into another store.

We browsed the aisles until my eyes landed on a navy blue dress with some detailing around the collar.

"It's so pretty

"It's so pretty." (B/f/n) said, looking at the same dress I was.

"I know, right? And it's in my size too!"

"Try it on." She said, grabbing it off the rack and throwing it in my arms.

She pushed me towards the fitting rooms, shoving me inside one. She closed the door and I locked it.

I removed my clothes and slipped the dress on. I looked at myself in the mirror. It fit me just right.

"Do you have the dress on?" She asked from the outside.