CHAPTER FIVE

The surrounding was very dark. It seems like I've been here before. I just keep on running not knowing where to go. I was wearing my wedding dress covered with blood.

I do not even know where I'm heading.
Ano ba ang naghihintay sa akin sa dulo ng kagubatang ito. Kamatayan? Katapusan?

I was panting heavily when a man appeared out of nowhere. I stopped. I can't move. If stares would kill then I'd probably be dead right now. He looked at me with his dark eyes full of pain and anger.

The first word came from my mouth was, "It wasn't me. "

He took a gun from his pocket and pointed it at me. Then, my breathing stopped.

"Cresia! Hinihintay ka na po ni  Sir Andreus sa kusina. " I woke up from the loud voice. Malakas ang pagkatok ni Aling Ayla kaya naiinis na ako.

"Susunod ako!" naiirita kong sagot.

My head was aching , I couldn't find the right words to describe the pain.

"F–cking nightmares. " I stood up and went inside the bathroom.

                                      * * *

Masama pa rin ang pakiramdam ko nang matapos akong maligo. Tumungo ako sa kusina at mas lalo lang akong nainis nang wala akong naabutan na anino niya.

Akala ko ba hinihintay niya ako?

Argh, whatever!

Hindi na lang ako kumain at bumalik sa kuwarto ko. Wala na rin akong balak pang pumasok sa trabaho.

I lazily picked up my phone when it rang.

"Cresia, are you late or do you not have plans on coming to work?!" Heather's voice was very loud.

"I'm not coming," I lazily answered.

"Oh, I almost forgot. You must be preparing for your wedding. It's tomorrow, right? "

Bigla akong napatahimik.

I forgot it.

I forgot that the wedding is tomorrow.

"Yeah," tipid kong sagot at binaba na ang tawag.

What the hell?

Did I just forgot our wedding day?

I was very fustrated so I just decided to sleep. Argh!

Bahala na.

                                       * * *

Our wedding day came. The make up artist was happily puting lipstick on my lip.

And me? I was just staring blanky on the mirror.

"Ikaw na ata  ang  nakita kong ikakasal na hindi masaya. "

I just smiled to assure her that I am okay.

I was dressed beautiful in white with a black veil covering my face. I was holding a black boquet of flower.

My hands were shaking while I am holding the boquet of flowers. Mabigat rin ang paglakad ko as I walked into the aisle.

The distance from the entrance to the aisle was so far that it seemingly felt endless.  Just like the distance between me and him.

I looked in front of me, a man was standing there. He was gorgeous and hot. He was smiling, waiting for me. Napatitig ako sa mga mata niya, sinusubukan siyabg basahin . Umaasa.