CHAPTER TWELVE

TW: HARASSMENT

Third Person's Point Of View:

A beautiful woman stared in the mirror. She saw her reflection, a woman dressed in his wedding gown. She looked so happy. She has been waiting for this day to come.

"Cresia, are you ready?"

Cresia nodded happily. She can't describe how happy she was.

Andreus Allejo, the man she love the most, is finally marrying her.

Napakunot ang kaniyang noo ng mapansing wala man lang bulaklak ang nakasabit sa saksakyan niya papunta sa simbahan.

She shrugged her shoulders. Inalalayan siya ng mga katulong dahil mahaba ang suot niya. Pumasok na siya sa loob at nagsuot ng seatbelt.

ILANG minuto ang nakalipas, napansin niyang iba ang daanang tinatahak nila.

"Are you sure this is the way?" she asked the driver.

The driver didn't respond.

"Hey?" she asked again.

This time, the driver glanced at her. The driver took off his mask and cap. He stared at the woman for too long.

"You're very hot, Cresia."

Dinaga ng kaba ang dibdib niya ng mapagtanto kung sino ang lalaking iyon.

Zeus Allejo, his fiancé's older brother.

"Saan mo'ko dadalhin? Hindi naman ito ang papunta sa simbahan..." she tried to remain calm.

Zeus smiled. "Of course, hindi sa simbahan ang pupuntahan natin. Don't worry. I'll make you happy. "

"Ibaba mo na ako Zeus! Your brother's waiting for me." She started to panick.

Nanatiling tahimik si Zeus hanggang sa huminto sila sa gitna ng gubat, sa harapan ng isang malaking bahay.

This place was familiar to Cresia. Andreus told her about this strange place where Zeus is staying.

"What are you planning to do?! Please Zeus. Pakawalan mo'ko. Andreus is waiting for me. "

"Andreus! Andreus! Andreus! Palagi nalang si Andreus ang bukambibig mo!" Zeus yelled.

Marahas na hinawakan niya si Cresia at tinulak sa kama. Napadaing siya ng tumama ang kaniyang likod sa kama.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Zeus asked.

"Kidnapping a woman you love isn't love, it's a crime!" Cresia glared at him.

Zeus just smirked as he starts unbottoning his polo. Malagkit ang titig niya kay Cresia.

"Too bad for my little brother. He won't be the first one to taste you."

Cresia attempted to run but Zeus held her tightly.

He started kissing her neck as he touch every part of her body. Cresia can't move her body, she was too weak.

She close her eyes as she remember Andreus waiting for her at the church.

Andreus is waiting for me.

She keeps repeating that in her mind.

She needs to go back. Andreus is waiting for her.

Inipon niya ang lahat ng kaniyang lakas at marahas na itinulak si Zeus.

Tumakbo siya papunta sa kusina. Mabilis niyang kinuha ang kutsilyo at itinutok kay Zeus. Wala na siya sa tamang katinuan.

Ngumisi si Zeus at humakbang palapit kay Cresia.

She was too scared to even think. Without hesitation, she slit Zeus in the neck. And she didn't stop there, she stabbed him.

Nagkalat ang dugo sa kaniyang suot.

She was too shocked when she realized what she did.

She fainted beside the cold body of Zeus with a bloody knife in her hand and wedding gown covered with blood.

When she woke up in an unfamiliar place, she saw a handsome and tall man staring at her. His face was perfectly made. But his eyes were full of anger and pain.

"Did you kill him?" That's the first word that came from his mouth.

CRESIA'S POV

Kahit nanghihina ako, sinubukan kong lumabas mula sa sasakyan. Nakarating na ako sa mansyon.

I don't know what to feel.

Should I be happy that I remember it now? But that was such a painful and scary memory.

Andreus was right. I killed Zeus. But I only saved myself.

Now, what should I tell him? How?

And if I tell him, would he believe me?