Ch 1. Troublemaker

"I'm leaving now!"

Taehyung beams out from the hallway, lifting his head from his shoes and lifting himself together with a couple soft taps on his steps. Taehyung turns the key into the door.

Caution was something that Taehyung knew all too well when he tightly gripped his gym bag into his chest. His mother's sweet voice shouting from the kitchen

"Bye honey, be careful!"

She yells behind him before the boy hurried out on his feet. A smile gracing his bright lips when his eyes caught Jimin by his porch,

The only person he could fall on the stairs before and wouldn't be embarrassed.

"You're late again"

"Sorry, my mom stayed for to long in my room this morning" Taehyung retorts a low huff, breath caught up as they started to walk towards the campus.

The boy sighs in disbelief. "You didn't tell her yet?" Jimin almost rolls his eyes, fingers finding their way through his hair as he grasp to comb out the brown knots when he stares down at the gym bag grasped between the blonde's fist

Taehyung purses his lips, teeth draping into his lips as he sunk his eyes into his steps.

"I just.. I don't know how to tell her I do ballet. She already thinks i'm in the football team"

Taehyung mumbles, He knows that Jimin is right and that he should probably try and talk to his mother. Maybe things will be easier then.

But still, there's something akin to burning inside of him that makes him hesitant in a way that if he tells, he is afraid he would regret everything leaving his tongue.

Jimin turned his head to Taehyung when he didn't seem to continue further. Another low sigh leaving his lips when he noticed the distress running through his brown eyes.

He really couldn't help think that Taehyung is to nice for his own good. Boys like him gleam brightly in the sequence of lights. And people often take advantage of that.

Of pretty boys like him, sunkissed skin gentle waistline and delicate cheekbones. His entire appearance is disheveled, a boy with blonde hair falling over his forehead. And when he moves the colors move with him

"Just make sure to tell her before your big competition next month" Jimin hung an arm around his best friends shoulder. Earning a bright smile from Taehyung.

For now, he would like to think ballet was the only thing he would like to have in mind.

-

Taehyung took a seat next to Jimin on floor. All the ballet dancers gathered in their chatting and laughs as they waited for their ballet instructor walk in as usual.

"The training studio looks different today, why is there a boxing ring over there"

Taehyung whispered to Jimin as soon as he sat down. Instantly noticing the training studio had been changed up drastically.

The training studio looks like a gym had been formed of an interior design. Far back is a large ring, there's a large space divided into two, one being there own ballet studio and the other littered with opposite of ballet.

The usual soft music that Taehyung recognizes as soon as he steps inside here everyday is gone

"I heard that the studio is going to be-"

Before Jimin could finish his whisper the door opened. In walking their middle aged instructor. Of course, that meant everyone should shut up.

"Great, everyone is here. Before be start I have some important news to share" She started, gathering her steps in front of the large mirrors.

A very displeased smile on her lips, Taehyung glanced back at Jimin confused who only shrugged unknowingly.

"Due to some changes, we have decided the boxing classes will be shared in our studio temporarily"

Gasps instantly gathered the space, whispers and utter disbelief as Taehyung and Jimin themselves stared at each other with widened eyes

"What?"

"That's like putting mozart and eminem together!" Jimin whisper-yelled out

And he would have been shut down if it weren't for the door that opened to the training studio. And instantly all eyes were set on the group of people walking inside.

It was for sure like putting mozart and eminem together.

The place was now filled with a new group of people. And they all knew them all to well. The girls instantly starting to gape and squeal under their breath when they noticed one specific figure.

Jeongguk

Taehyung couldn't help notice him too. He had heard about him at the campus.

Or as Jimin had told him, the biggest troublemaker you could come across in here. And now, was the first time he had seen him this close.

Jeongguk is tall and muscular, tattooed biceps slight press against the edge pf his skin, Taped hands and sharp jaw. He's insanely attractive too, hence the squeals in the studio room now. His dark hair falling over his forehead. He looks tough, just as he had been described before.

And just for a moment, Taehyungs slight widened eyes met his dark one's.

-

A/N
This made me miss school, I hate school breaks especially in quarantine i'm so boredd

Anyway first ch<33

-