Ch 27. Bad

"Come on Tae, let's get you home" Hyun says his words in such a composed manner that it burns Taehyung's lids and it scares him so much that his insides hurt

But Taehyung don't want to go, he doesn't want to go anywhere until Jeongguk comes back. He has to, he really has to.

Behind him, Hyun shifts cautiously
"Come on-"

"Don't touch me!"

Taehyung snaps, the numbness slips away and the emotions he starts to feel are overwhelming. He feels everything and his hands shake. Tries to open and close his mouth to breathe between his shaking but he can't find himself to form proper words when he takes a step back.

"D-don't touch me.." Fists still tightly trying to brush away his tears but nothing feels like Jeongguk "It's all your fault- h-he didn't do anything..he didn't.."

But Hyun's so fast at silencing him with a harsh stare "I don't want to hear any of that" And then, his fingers still tightly clenched into his fists he begins to drag closer "It's not my fault, it was never my fault, you made me do this"

It takes Taehyung too long to respond. He stumbles back into the pavement, almost trips over his untied shoes from running over here. And even if new tears run down his cheeks he doesn't stop "I won't ever like you Hyun, you're the one who's doing this"

"You're crazy!" Hyun yells and Taehyung flinches. Stumbles back a step when he yanks Taehyung forward by his collar so that he's faced to his frustration. Taehyung never felt the city as quiet as right now.

The blatant rage he directs twists into something ugly, that makes his stomach churn and Taehyung wishes he could run away.

"You're crazy for thinking he will ever be good to you" Hyun quite literally spits in his face, practically starts to slowly choke Taehyung when his fingers dig into his tearful neck "You don't know anything about what he's done and yet you're saying you like him?" Hyun continues to spit, the force of his fingers around his neck shake and Taehyung is sure that he for once can feel it deep in his bones again.

It's quiet for a long moment after that. So quiet that Taehyung wishes he never spoke when no one's there to wipe his tears.

"I  will   never   like   you"

What happens after that plays around slowly. When Hyun lashes out, and hits him he barely notices his nose gushing from blood.

Taehyung barely registers when Hyun hand crossed before his face when pain started flooding right through his nose.

Teary eyes, heavy chest, bruised lips. He feels like he can't look him in the eye when he slowly reach up his hand against his bruised nose.

Hyun turns towards him again and Taehyung dares to look up between his trembling, he looks so repulsed. "You-"  he laughs, but it sounds hysteric and there's a glint in his eyes that isn't exactly sane "I can't believe you could say that after everything I did for you because of him"