Ch 9. Locked

Taehyung doesn't know when he could breathe again. Just that he did, when he suddenly got pulled out.

But any fear he had initially felt, deflates the moment he looks up and sees who's behind the grip on his wirst, and his heart is plummeting down to his stomach because Jeongguk is there.

And his presence to him didn't seem anywhere welcome.

"Why the fuck are you here"
Jeongguk stands before him, his hair is now wet, droplet's of shower water almost shifting down his own from how close they were standing. And he could see the cut on his lip up close.

Taehyung opens his mouth to make a snide remark but the moment he hears Jeongguk and meets his eye, he can't. Jeongguk stares right back, and it's anywhere from comfortable with his sharp eyes, and hardened face. But Taehyung still doesn't know how to look away because the boxer makes his brain turn and he can't find himself to think why he was really here.

The ballerina blinks, and swallows "I wanted to see a boxing match- "

"This isn't the right place for you to see one"

Jeongguk lowers. And despite his warning the air between them dissipates, but he still can't seem to look away. Jeongukk's gaze has him locked in place.

But before Taehyung could say anything else, the crowd around him builds up.

Doesn't give the ballerina any time to gather his steps before he is halfway into bodies and a guy steps around the crowd and makes a beeline directly towards Taehyung, pushing his shoulder lightly.

But before he could get pushed around by the people a second time, Jeongguk pulls his wrist towards himself. And Taehyung almost stumbles into the boxer's solid body.

If it weren't for his control of balance coming to use and his cheeks are suddenly growing pink from how much closer they were cramped. That now, all there is between them is Jeongguk's hard eyes and taehyung's beating heart.

"Thank you.."

Taehyung tells lightly.

Jeongguk's eyes seem to focus on his own again before his eyes snap up. And he pulls away his grip from his wrist, cursing under his breath before running his hand through his bothered hair.

Only for his gaze to turn back to the blonde again, taking his wrist between his fingers for the second time.

"You need to leave" Jeongguk breathes, takes a step before pulling him along with him through the venue.

"What?"

"I'm not messing around. You can't be in here"

It's all static, just rushed footsteps through the space and Taehyung tries to keep up his pace with the other.

"No-" Taehyung retorts "I don't need to leave, I don't want to leave" 

Jeongguk takes a few more steps until he stops inside what seemed to be the locker room. Stops right in front of Taehyung. and he takes a few steps closer and Taehyung holds his breath.

His expression is hard and angry as he glares at Taehyung. That are still so heavily guarded.

"You are leaving Taehyung. And you can't ever come to this place alone. Do you understand?"

At his hostile tone, taehyung almost flinches. And he looks down, purses his lips together..- he doesn't remember anything. Just knows that in this moment all he is aware of is that he doesn't know what he's arguing over. He tries to think of why he wants to stay, of his reason for being here but it all just makes his head ache and he doesn't get why he can't stand any of it.