Ch 5. Juvie

He was sweaty, his muscles burning as he leaves the ring. Cheers and utter filling the area. The underground boxing only getting higher by the minute.

"Fucking awesome Jeongguk, we got the double of the money" Hoseok strands towards him, along with the other's after the match ended with their win.

Jeongguk only stops and grabbed a towel to dry all the sweat from his skin, his knuckles and hands colored red. Weather it was the opponent or his blood didn't matter.

"I see you've got a win once again" Hye traced out him, as his arrival towards them makes the other's look contemplative. Hye scratches at his chin thoughtfully. A boy with to much words for his own good.

Hoseok twirls the money in-front of Hye "Of course he always does and it pays of well" Hoseok tells, obvious, a big eating grin on his face that contracted of bragging which only left Hye sour.

The guy raises his eyebrows, it was a lot of money. Rolls his eyes and grasps back his shit eating smug. Eyes turning back to Jeongguk, who didn't seem to spare any time on his presence.

"You know Jeongguk you're doing pretty good now after you know.." Hye starts.

Jeongguk looks up now, a vein on his neck looking prominent and his jaw tightening when he hears the way the other was going.

"For someone who just got out of juvie" He continues, grins and watches Jeongguk. But it soon falters when Jeongguk yanks him by his collar, a tight grip grasping into his shirt. Leaving hye holding his breath momentarily,  glancing down at the blood that coats Jeongguk's fingers hidden underneath the inkings.

And he can see the black of his darkening eyes when Yoongi grabs a hold of Jeongguk's shoulder just in time before he could go further.

Instead he only grabs his grip tighter, jaw hardening as Hye tires to stand defenseless against the dark haireds demanding tone "Drop it if you don't want me to use you as a fucking punching bag Hye" he lowers out.

The boy lifts his hands in defense, backing up slightly "Alright, alright. I'm done" he says, his held breath quietly grasping his tongue when the boxer's grip on his collar left it with a force.

"Don't pay attention to him Jeongguk" Yoongi sighs once the brown haired guy had stranded and left. Leaving Jeongguk only walking past them, his hands returning to his pockets. Restraining their urge to grip further.

"Whatever, I'm late for training" The dark haired utters, annoyed, leaving the area before anyone were able to cut him off. Temper growing further.

__

One, two

Taehyung had to practice with the music today in order to learn his legs to move with the tones.

It may also be because he had the studio for himself today, surprisingly Jeongguk hadn't showed up today.

He couldn't help think he may have made him mad the last time they had their encounter. Maybe cotton pads weren't the best thing to give him.

Taehyung looks in the mirror, points his toes. There was a vision of this room in his head and his place in it, a rough outline before taking a daring step forward. Follows his moves, honeyed hair falling over his forehead as his ballet shoes were only feeling suffocating to his feet the moment he moved.

And he followed that outline of the soft music, step by step, over and over until his legs hit the barrier.

Now he just needed to do the move, the one who would define his future, his family. And when he does he would succeed. He needed to do it, for the big competition coming up.

He already knew it inside out but there was always another way for his legs to trace and to slot the moves together.

It's okay, you can do it

Taehyung moves, thinks that he needs to land on his feet. But it's not enough and suddenly he couldn't breath or move when his feet gets caught up and he falls to the ground.

"Ouch.."

The blonde hisses, eyes sinking and strucks in pain when his foot ashes, landing wrong. The music stops.

He didn't know what hurted more, his foot or the fact he couldn't set the move no matter how hard he had tried for the last few hours. And he straddles his body, slowly tries to get up from the ground.

His leg aching as he went. Squinting his eyes. But they soon opened when the door to the studio did.

Didn't expect to see Jeongguk walking in as the ballerina made eye contact, widening his eyes slightly surprised. The dark haired looked back. Meeting his own.

But his sharp gaze slowly traveled down to Taehyung's halted step instead.

_

-