Ch 8. Blood

"Jimin are you sure this is a great idea?"

"Do you want the truth or lie?"

"The truth please"

"If you like seeing these hot shirtless men then i'm sure this is a great idea, even beyond great ide- ouch"

Jimin hisses once he earns a hit on the back of his shoulder by Taehyung. Walking through the place that had crowded to the brim.

The large venue resembles newfound grounds and glimmered jitters; it's lingering bodies and smooth blood and it's all paint unwinding the ground. On the walls, there's a cascading posters and cabaret spray paint incubating the space.

And Park Jimin simultaneously blends in both their bodies through the staring eyes and whispers. They quickly become the antithesis of the place. Easily, with his ballet clothes still on, blonde curls sitting perfectly across his forehead, like thulian flowers.

And as they take a seat through the crowd of chattered people, Taehyung begins to wonder if this really is the right place.

"Jimin- is this really where Jeongguk's match is?"

"Tae, I told you. With these hot shirtless men this is surely the right-"

"Jimin!"

"Alright, alright I will stop. But seriously tae enjoy the view a bit" Jimin nods towards him, taking a sip of his drink, that he surprisingly had gathered from a random brick on his way before continuing.

"Anyway, I told you.. I only took you here to see the kind of things Jeongguk and his group get involved in" Jimin says. And his voice, serious and severe is what takes Taehyung's attention.

Taehyung stares up in confusion "What do you mean by that?" He's a bit concerned as to why Jimin's words never go together. Leaving things for him to only figure out. And now, was one of these moments.

As Jimin gives him a half placed smile when the crowd of people around them had started to cheer their lungs out.

"Check it out for yourself"

Jimin only tells before returning his gaze to the main venue. Taehyung squinted brows and confused gaze following his.

The match was about to start with all the loud hoots around the seats.

None was sitting down with their screaming lungs to the one's they were betting their money on. Taehyung heard a lot of Jeongguk's name through the place.

And he smiles lightly at that. Knowing he most be a favorite around here.

And then only a second later Jeongguk appeared through the venue  and all the cheers had went crazy. Drumming through his ears in a way the ballad music in his ears had never occurred.

Taehyung only gulped the slightest, the smile on his face growing and the pit of his stomach turning when his eyes widen in excitement when his gaze followed Jeongguk far down.

and Taehyung feels his cheeks grow warm when Jeongguk suddenly takes of the jacket over his body. Leaving him shirtless, just as Jimin had been blabbering about these men.

But what widened his eyes further and his mouth gaping the slightest weren't his strong build. Daunting muscles and edges across his chest and stomach.

It was the ink that painted his body, tattoos over almost every edge of his body, pressed between the skin of his arms and chest and-