Ch 13. Skin on skin

Maybe if he ignores it hard enough it'll go away. That his smile that's hurting his cheeks, and his warm cheeks would disappear. But it never works, don't think it'll ever work. Because Jeongguk is stuck in his mind and his lips are still felt against his.

Even know, when alone in the training room he still can't stop thinking about yesterday. When it comes to Jeongguk he breaks so easily.

He hurriedly puts his water bottle in his gym bag, and his ballet shoes. About to leave before the clock hits after eight. But there's a knock to the room that startles him.

After the knocks, it doesn't take long before the door swings open revealing a tall brunette man who's quite familiar to his eyes, already gracing a grin on the ballerinas lips.

"Hyun! you really came today again" Taehyung instantly gets up on his feet, straddling over to his cheeky smiled friend.

"I promied didn't I?" He replies stiffly but he doesn't look up, just stares at the blank floor. He says it with such quiet uncertainty that he's not sure if Hyun is okay. But then hyun looks to the side, smiles a bit bitterly but stops. A less than friendly smile plastered onto his face that he always holds. It's almost vicious.

"Are you okay? did something happen-"

"No I'm not" Hyun cuts with such a vehement grumble. Clears his voice almost to the point he changes his behavior and then to change the subject, when he looks back at Taehyung. he narrows his eyes, expression turning almost sour.

Taehyung is taken back by the change of tone, stepping back only momentarily from the harsh tone.

"You know tae, it's ridiculous how you haven't noticed" Hyun drawls dryly. Stares right at him. The hostility in his daring steps towards him strong and Taehyung finds himself not knowing if he should step back or not.

Then there's a hand on his cheek, drawing into his skin and it's so gentle that Taehyung almost doesn't notice the disturbance in Hyun's eyes. And he stares confused at him.

"Notice what?"

Taehyung tries but he doesn't answer. Hyun only watches him like a hawk. And he doesn't know what clearly happens when Hyun takes a step forward, a hand reaching behind the back of his head and tries to kiss him.

Only for his eyes to grow in rage when Taehyung forcefully pushes him away,  a form of fear and confusion colliding his gaze. And he takes a shaky step back. And then another. Tries to exhale out his nose but it doesn't come out right.

"W-what are you doing?" He asks the question in such a composed manner that it scares his insides more than the look on Hyun's face, a hollow laugh leaving his lips, but it sounds strangled. It burns his tongue the way it burns his ears.

And then, fingers are gripped tightly clenched around the material of his shirt, It takes Taehyung's whole body to long to respond as he stumbles back, trips over his feet in his attempt of backing up when hyun is up on his face.

He doesn't recognize Hyun anymore.

"You go and kiss Jeongguk and not me?" Hyun quite literally spits, practically starts to slowly choke him.

"I have been putting up with our stupid friendship for years only for you to go and kiss another guy instead"

Hyun hisses between his gritted teeth.

Taehyung can barely register anything, eyes wide and searching. Looks at him up and down in hope to search for something that shows it's hyun. That it really is his friend, the one he adored so much before him.

But he can't breathe, not when he starts to try and kiss him again and Taehyung tears his face to the side before he can. Shuts his eyes squeezed and he can't feel his own fingers.

Rage grows in Hyun's eyes upon the action.

And his hands are on him again. "Stop!" Taehyung pleads. "Hyun- Don't touch me" Taehyung pushes him again, tries to get up but he's forcefully jolted down to the floor again, hands gripping into his vacant body to place.

"Try and fucking move again and I will beat you up" His voice is so distant. Taehyung can't recognize it. He can't recognize his own skin and he feels so deflated.

There are hands on him. On his arm, on his neck, prying fingers on his cheek, stroking his skin and.

Hyun's saying something but Taehyung can't hear anything past the ringing in his ears. Even the soft ballet music is muffled and he feels disoriented. Nauseous, he vaguely remembers the ice cream cones, hyun's comfort of hugs and he feels numb. But at the same time he feels everything at once and the hollowness in his lungs feel like they're closing in on him and Taehyung can't breathe.

He can still feel his clothes on him, they feel cold. Only warm lips are on his neck and locked cages on his wrists. He's sucking a spot on his neck and Taehyung doesn't know where he is.

For a vaguely moment he sees his mom. Pity in her eyes and now he's wondering where was he supposed to be now. He should be home, he should be by the dinner table and eat the one meal he only shares together at home. He should be in bed, talk with Jimin on the phone and maybe try and tell him about Jeongguk.

He - he should tell him how happy he was Hyun was back in town.

He's burning again, and he wants to get away but nothing comes out and his brain is still and body is stuck and he can't breathe again.

He can't breathe and oh god it hurts, it hurts his insides and the grip on his wrist. The lips on his neck and the mark that had started to form on his sucked skin. It hurts so much that he doesn't notice the tears that had started to trail down his face.

"Stop!" Taehyung vision begins to blur with tears. "P-please Hyun" his voice cracks between his sobs and he tries to prey his hands off him again but there's no blood in his veins and he can vaguely do anything.

He cries and screams and pleads until he barely recognize his voice anymore.

"Shit, stay still for god's sake!" Hyun hisses and then his lips are off his neck, hand running at the back of his hair before he grabs a grip around Taehyung's jaw. Makes him look at him but Taehyung can't see anything.

"I'm not done with you tae" Hyun  whispers his name softly and Taehyung hates the way he says it in his mouth.

Listening, Taehyung is listening for anything when he is pushed down against the floor again. And he doesn't remember anything.

Only the sound of his receding footsteps and the door slammed shut. He tries to think of something, Just something that makes him breathe but even the thought of Jeongguk makes him ashamed and he cries.

He slides down against the wall. And it so quiet out here, even his sobs sounds strangled to his ears and he bends his knees to his chest, curls in on himself until his sobs muffle into his. His body  burn- and he doesn't understand why. What happened, why it happened.

His shaky hand slowly come up to his neck, and he sees himself in the mirror before him. The mirror where he shouldn't be crying and where there shouldn't be marks gracing on his neck.

And he sees his younger self for a second, a kid with ballet shoes wanting to dance.

"'I'm sorry," he manages to slur out. His bottom lip is split and voice breaking between his sobs. "S-so sorry."

_

-