Ch 2. Bad idea

"You seriously got into a fight again?" Yoongi starts, walking up to the boxing ring. Jeongguk sat on the edge, tightening the bandages twirling around his hands

Except, the bandages was for training, not for his knuckles covered in staining blood on the white fabric.

"Seriously though, you can't keep up with your match next week if you're going to keep staying back for detention"

"The only thing disturbing my training is you"  Jeongguk retorts back, eyes set the whole time on bandaging up his hands for the punching bag.

Yoongi only snorts at his remark, before gaining his hand off the edge of the ring. His leaned body leaving the comfort of the cushion.

Yoongi doesn't bother anymore. He knows nothing ever makes Jeongguk  think enough about his actions weather you try talking to him or not.

He's the kind of person who enters his life like a storm and he leaves no destruction. That's the kind of friendship he had learned to keep up with him. Sometimes it could be difficult to adjust to his lack and void of emotions, but in the end they all gathered on one thing they all had in common.

Boxing.

And now, that's what they both have in focus. Years of underground boxing and the money that slowly had gathered in their pockets had no time on distraction.

"Are you staying back or are you coming with us to hoseoks?" Yoongi started, liting a cigarette between his lips. Grateful there were no teachers around after school hours

"I need to practice before the match" Jeongguk only responds, finishing up his hands.

But before Yoongi could say something, the door opened.

In walking a boy.

With white tights and with a matching tucked in shirt. Light rose ballet shoes in his hands as he slowly stepped inside.

His face is flushed, honeyed hair fluffed and soft widened eyes when he noticed there was still two people in the training studio.

He was used to being alone after school hours here, specifically when he needed to practice before the dance competition.

Both Yoongi and Jeongguk gazed up to the door. One was amused that the boxer wouldn't be spending training alone while the other was cursing under his breath for more disturbance than Yoongi alone.

Yoongi let's out a low chuckle, before tapping his cigarette crushed under his lips "Guess you will have great company at least"

"Get out" Jeongguk only sighs, before getting up from the boxing ring. Yoongi running out of the gym on his way.

Meanwhile, Taehyung couldn't help feeling his chest heaving. And it wasn't from the ballet since he hadn't even gathered his stretched legs to start soon.

The clock on the wall reads a few minutes after six and Taehyung finds it very hard to believe that he's now potentially sharing a training studio with Jeongguk.

He was so used to having this place for his own audience of himself, and now there was another person. To say a boxer. And after yesterday, the first class they had with the boxing class in the same space, this still felt so different

So silent.

He couldn't help taking a quick glance at the other side of the space, where he could see the dark haired warming up on the punching bag. Jeongguk has his profile turned and the blonde can see the built up sweat glistening on his tattooed shoulders

But just as he tied on his ballet shoe, he couldn't help notice the blood that had stained outside the bandages of Jeongguk's hands.

And he takes a slow steps forward, completing himself before he stops. Concerned brows and hard to complent words before he slowly opened his mouth

"Uhm- excuse me, are your hands okay?"

Taehyung's words come out much smaller than he had intended. Maybe because he had never talked with the boxer before, or for everything he had heard about him making him complement the thought of the other finding him ridiculous right now

And he thinks he does. When Jeongguk turns around, eyes set on the blonde boy as Taehyung momentarily finds himself still. They make eye contact, Jeongguk's eyes are a lot colder, gaze heavy and eyes tracing over the boy

Looking at him for more minutes Taehyung could handle. From under his furrowed eyebrows, cold exhausted eyes narrowed at him and burning holes into the ballerinas curled up form.

"Who are you?" He only says, and for a moment Taehyung isn't surprised at the sharp tone.

He smiles brightly "I'm Kim Taehyung, i'm in the ballet class that-"

"Than keep your business to your little ballet" Jeongguk interrupts coldly, making Taehyung almost steps back suddenly, from his harsh tone.

His hands find themselves grasping into the one ballet shoe he hadn't put on yet before he noticed the blood on the boxer's knuckles. 

His cheeks burn red when he realizes it was probably a bad idea to try and talk to him, and he looks away, desperately wanting to just disappear into thin air when Jeongguk only turned his back again.

Maybe Jimin was right, talking to Jeongguk would only lead to trouble.

-

-