Chapter 2: "I hate family drama"

Mikkeli POV

We spent the whole day watching the house and the children. Boys, for sure, look like Hayden, and their smell is unmistakable. Alpha's blood's smell is impossible to be mistaken with anything. I can smell my kin.

I took my Beta Tony and two pack warriors with me, and the four of us spent an extremely long day watching the house and waiting for the kids to be left alone. My wolf is livid, and honestly, I want that to be over as soon as possible.

When we make sure that all neighbors are gone, and so is the guy in a suit, for sure the lawyer, Tony goes to the main door and knocks. One of the twins opens the door.

Usually, I would prefer to do it calmly, I would prefer not to scare them, but today I have no time for that. Tony immediately grabs the boy, who opens the door, and we enter the house. I see the girl, the oldest one looking at us. The boy struggles in my Beta's arms, and the hell breaks loose...

"Don't you dare fucking touch him," the girl screams and grabs the knife; she runs in our direction.

I smirk, knowing that she's no match to us; a human girl is no match to me. 

And that comes the first surprise. She attacks, and I dodge, but she knows what she's doing. She knows how to handle the knife, I try to pull it out of her hands, but she dodges again and is able to scratch me. Fuck, it stings; it's silver. So for sure, the fact that they don't know who they are is out of the window now. 

In the next few minutes, everything is complete chaos. The tiny baby girl is crying and screaming like crazy, boys held down by my pack members are screaming, kicking, and trying to bite the arms holding them. They are too weak to stand against my warriors but have been trained. They don't kick blindly; their movements are pretty accurate and quite well-placed. Whoever was teaching them taught them well. The same is true with the girl; she was also taught well.

 She's the biggest surprise of them all. She looks me dead in the eyes, I can see her fear, but I can also see her determination. She's prepared to pay every price she will have to pay to protect her siblings. I try to grab her, but she's very good at dodging me. I try to pull the knife out of her hand, but she manages to scratch me again, this time on my cheek. Fucking silver, this wound will probably be there till tomorrow.

Finally, even though it takes a moment, I am able to take the knife away from her. I  press her against the kitchen counter. Honestly, I'm trying not to kill her accidentally. That's why I'm so fucking clumsy, and that's why it takes so much time. 

She struggles, and she tries to bite. I can see she's in panic, but she still manages to put up quite a fight. She's a feisty one. I look her dead in the eye, pressed to her body. She is quite beautiful with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and excellent body features. She has quite a nice ass. And she smells terrific.

"Listen to me, and listen to me well, " I whisper into her ear. "One more move and I will hurt you seriously. Is it clear?"

"Crystal," she spits to me; I loosen my grip on her throat, put my hand in her hair, and force her to stand and look at me.

"First, you will take the little one and make her shut up. And you boys, I strongly recommend you to stop moving, or this all will end ugly," I growl.

She takes the small girl in her arms, and the little one immediately latches on her for dear life. Also, the twins stop struggling when they see that their sisters are no longer in direct danger.

"Now, kids will stay here, and you will go upstairs with Andrew and pack your bags. You will take your clothes, toothbrushes, and teddy bears if you need them because we are going quite far away from here," I say.

They have gone upstairs; the children are sitting on the couch. One of the boys is holding the small girl, and she sobs quietly into his chest. The other one keeps looking at me or my Beta with wary eyes, tensed and ready to protect them if necessary. 

They both are almost identical, and they look a lot like Hayden. If I remember correctly, they are 11. The little girl must be around 3-4. I can smell a very faint wolf scent from her, probably because she's half-wolf and her mother was an omega. Boys smell strong, their alpha's blood is strong, and Hayden's smell is strong.

Fifteen minutes later, I heard the movement and saw Andrew and the girl going down. The only problem is she stands behind Andrew with another blade pressed firmly to his neck with tiny drops of his blood already on the knife.

"It's silver; if I have to kill him, I will do it," she says, but her voice is shaking. "I want your car keys, and you will let us leave."

I can feel my blood boiling, my canines and claws are out, and my wolf is trying to take control. That piece of shit, my pack warrior, allowed himself to be overpowered by the teenage human girl, pathetic excuse of a wolf! 

I don't think; I act; I jump on them both, pushing them to the floor. I hurt Andrew with my claws in the process, but the pathetic thing deserves it. She for sure hasn't expected me to hurt my own man, but she could have seriously injured him if she had wanted to. She had time for that. 

I throw Andrew off of her, grab her by her neck, pulling her up. I drag her down the stairs. I throw her on the floor when I feel sharp teeth in my leg. One of the twins manages to bite me. I shove him off and raise my hand to hit him.

"No!" the girl screams and covers him immediately with her own body, and because of that, she takes the punch. 

After that, there is hell again. The little girl is crying loudly in her other brother's arms, who is struggling to go to his siblings, but Tony holds him still. There is a judgemental look on my Beta's face. The second twin's arms are around his older sister's waist, and she holds him in a tight grip looking at me with hate.

"Tony, take the kids to the car; Caleb, go upstairs and take their bags if she managed to pack them and you bitch" I grab her and pull her towards me; my face is inches from hers, my canines still out "next time you will pull something like that I will rip your flesh. Andrew, when you heal yourself, you will have to get home on your own. It's your punishment for your pathetic behavior."

I drag her by her arm, I'm sure I'm leaving bruises, but honestly, I don't care. No one got the nerve to challenge me like this for years, and I'm so pissed off right now.

Thanks, Goddess; I decided to drive here in a limo, so at least our journey will be pretty comfortable unless they all start crying. I think if they cry too loud or too long, I may break some legs. I fucking hate family dramas.