Chapter 29: "Let's do at least one thing right"

Mikkeli POV

The pain of the rut was bearable, at least at the beginning. 

My skin was burning, my insides were twisted, and my heart was hammering in my chest, but the worst was hunger. Hunger to have something, desire needed to be sedated right now. Byron was pacing in my unconsciousness, whimpering in pain, begging me, demanding me to go to her and just take her.

After some time, the pain... stopped being bearable.

The first shot of silver made Byron calmer, but at the same time, I had to endure as if my bones were all broken. The more time passed, the worse it became. My body kept burning up, and at some point, I was almost sure I have lava in my veins. I could feel Byron trying to push me, ready to break loose and free himself from the confinement I put us in.

More shots of silver, Byron and I crawling in pain, Byron burning with lust viciously attacking my mind, me clawing my own chest just to make this hot, painful sensation inside of me go away.

I remember I was screaming. I remember my body twisting. I remember crying. 

 I remember strong hands chaining me to the wall, Gideon, Hayden, and Tony whispering that I can do it, and Byron whimpering in pain and begging me just to let go. At some point, I was hoping for more silver, it made my consciousness numb, and it was painful but more bearable than the fire inside me.

And then the scent, the most beautiful and delicious fragrance I have ever encountered.

 Suddenly she was so close to me, and even though my consciousness was screaming that she shouldn't have been so close because it was dangerous,  all I could've thought about was that I didn't want her to leave. Somehow I knew that I would've died if she'd left me. 

When she touched me the first time, I still had small control over my body, but the moment I felt her lips on my body, it was over. Every moan, every thrust made Byron grow in power more and more. I tried not to look at her; I tried not to participate; I tried not to give in to her intoxicating smell and touch, even though I knew I was fighting a losing battle.

When she unlocked my chains, that was it, the small strings of control over my wolf I still had were broken, and Byron was free. 

I looked at her through his eyes and touched her with hands I no longer had any control, diving into her as if she was the only source of air on this planet. Byron's lust was my lust, Byron's pleasure was my pleasure, there was no point in thinking anymore, the beast was out, and there was no force capable of stopping it from feasting.

I had no idea how many times we took her. I had no idea how many times we thrusted in her, how many times she screamed, not sure if it was in pleasure or in pain. The only thing that mattered was that, finally, we got what we wanted, our hunger was satisfied, and our waiting was over.

When I wake up from my deep slumber, I feel no pain, no exhaustion, only bliss. I feel as if I was thirsty all my life, and finally, I was able to fulfill my craving. For a short moment, I hope it was only a dream, just the hallucinations caused by the overwhelming pain of rut and silver in my veins. But the scent I can smell on me, on the sheets, is unmistakable. She was here, all that happened. Fuck, where is she now!

I stand up and put some clothes on myself and start banging on the door with a fury. Soon it's opened by Tony, and I immediately press him to the wall by his throat.

"I gave fucking orders!" I growl. I see red, and I want to kill him ."You let me hurt her!"

"You didn't hurt her," Tony claws my hand. "She wanted this; she wanted you!"